This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Do you still play for trophies?

#1carsaucePosted 3/12/2013 11:21:59 AM
I never have , never will and only chuckle at such names and still say

"Oh cool a trophy" continues playing.

The rest of you its ok to play for trophies, but I still don't see what you get out of it, even though it is the new age of having a "high score"
---
Someday, someone will walk into your life and make you realize why it never worked out with anyone else. -anonymous
#2este914Posted 3/12/2013 11:22:19 AM
Never have & never will
---
--> [ este914 ] <--
The One & Only !
#3MrSmadSmartAlexPosted 3/12/2013 11:23:36 AM
High scores are awesome, while trophies are only okay. I play for them if I really like the game anyway and it's not too much of a pain in the ass, but I won't go out of my way for some stupid requirement.
#4promo123Posted 3/12/2013 11:26:31 AM
I only just got a PS3, but I used to be an achievement hunter on my 360. Once I got my Wii U which doesn't have anything like that, I didn't really miss it, the games were just fun. Then when I ran out of Wii U games I started playing older Nintendo games and I had a blast, even without the achievements. Then I went back and played Assassin's Creed Brotherhood and didn't even look at the achievements, and I think I enjoyed the game more than I would if I spent it trying to get achievements.
---
Everybody's havin' a good time with Poppy Bros!
#5carsauce(Topic Creator)Posted 3/12/2013 11:28:00 AM
Never have & never will

Never?
---
Someday, someone will walk into your life and make you realize why it never worked out with anyone else. -anonymous
#6Godly_GoofPosted 3/12/2013 11:29:03 AM
meh sometimes, if i really like the game or just take it as a personal challenge (Mugen Souls platinum uggghhhh). Otherwise I really dont care :/
---
I still don't believe most people on gamefaqs are even gamers. Just assuming they are embodiments of hate and stupidity taking digital form.
#7carsauce(Topic Creator)Posted 3/12/2013 11:30:19 AM
I just like to see the names or what I did to get that trophy, all in all its the trophy name that at least makes me know if I'm playing the game right or just wonder i will say a line at times in while playing and the trophy will say the same thing i said LOL
I think that's kinda cool, especially of the game I'm playing.
---
#8toadiemanPosted 3/12/2013 11:30:27 AM
Not anymore.
---
PSN: toadieman
#9XWolfOPosted 3/12/2013 11:32:16 AM
Never have, and never will. If I get one, great, if not, also great.
---
It's-a me!
#10este914Posted 3/12/2013 11:32:40 AM
carsauce posted...
Never have & never will

Never?

Never. I don't pay attention to them when playing games, I don't 'trophy hunt' and collect everything, I simply don't care about them.
---
--> [ este914 ] <--
The One & Only !