This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Do you still play for trophies?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Do you still play for trophies?

User Info: carsauce

carsauce
3 years ago#1
I never have , never will and only chuckle at such names and still say

"Oh cool a trophy" continues playing.

The rest of you its ok to play for trophies, but I still don't see what you get out of it, even though it is the new age of having a "high score"
Someday, someone will walk into your life and make you realize why it never worked out with anyone else. -anonymous

User Info: este914

este914
3 years ago#2
Never have & never will
--> [ este914 ] <--
The One & Only !

User Info: MrSmadSmartAlex

MrSmadSmartAlex
3 years ago#3
High scores are awesome, while trophies are only okay. I play for them if I really like the game anyway and it's not too much of a pain in the ass, but I won't go out of my way for some stupid requirement.

User Info: promo123

promo123
3 years ago#4
I only just got a PS3, but I used to be an achievement hunter on my 360. Once I got my Wii U which doesn't have anything like that, I didn't really miss it, the games were just fun. Then when I ran out of Wii U games I started playing older Nintendo games and I had a blast, even without the achievements. Then I went back and played Assassin's Creed Brotherhood and didn't even look at the achievements, and I think I enjoyed the game more than I would if I spent it trying to get achievements.
Everybody's havin' a good time with Poppy Bros!

carsauce
3 years ago#5
Never have & never will

Never?
Someday, someone will walk into your life and make you realize why it never worked out with anyone else. -anonymous

User Info: Godly_Goof

Godly_Goof
3 years ago#6
meh sometimes, if i really like the game or just take it as a personal challenge (Mugen Souls platinum uggghhhh). Otherwise I really dont care :/
I still don't believe most people on gamefaqs are even gamers. Just assuming they are embodiments of hate and stupidity taking digital form.

carsauce
3 years ago#7
I just like to see the names or what I did to get that trophy, all in all its the trophy name that at least makes me know if I'm playing the game right or just wonder i will say a line at times in while playing and the trophy will say the same thing i said LOL
I think that's kinda cool, especially of the game I'm playing.

User Info: toadieman

toadieman
3 years ago#8
Not anymore.
PSN: toadieman

User Info: XWolfO

XWolfO
3 years ago#9
Never have, and never will. If I get one, great, if not, also great.
It's-a me!

User Info: este914

este914
3 years ago#10
carsauce posted...
Never have & never will

Never?

Never. I don't pay attention to them when playing games, I don't 'trophy hunt' and collect everything, I simply don't care about them.
--> [ este914 ] <--
The One & Only !
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Do you still play for trophies?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived