This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Demon's Souls Rage Quit #16, but this one is probably the worst..

#1JessicaJungxoPosted 3/12/2013 6:54:15 PM
Yeah so I've had Demon's Souls for 2 days now, having lots of fun, but unfortunately can't find enough time for a solid play through...Anyway I've logged in about two hours of gameplay and playing real cautiously: always on guard, blocking, parrying, watching attack patterns, etc.

Anyway, I am confronted by a decent enemy wielding a large sword and shield with healing ability....I've killed one or two before so it shouldn't be a problem..

girlfriend calls.

we talk.

I die, lose all my souls, go allllllllll the way back to the beginning...after playing on my tip toes for an hour...not enough time to make it back to that area tonight.

All I can do is :sigh: and turn off my PS3..

time to clear my weekend. :/
---
PSN: Rutgers Student (Killzone 2, Binary Domain)
XBL: Jessica Jung xo (Halo Reach, Halo 4, Gears 2)
#2_HlM_Posted 3/12/2013 7:03:06 PM
I'd help ya out but all my Characters are sitting at SL120 x.x
---
Why don't you go take a jog? Better yet, go kick some rocks.
Let me guess you have a blog, follow trends like it's your job.
#3almasbabyPosted 3/12/2013 7:05:26 PM
Sounds like the blue knight. Wait till you get to the red one.
#4JessicaJungxo(Topic Creator)Posted 3/12/2013 7:08:37 PM
almasbaby posted...
Sounds like the blue knight. Wait till you get to the red one.

O______________________________O
---
PSN: Rutgers Student XBL: Jessica Jung xo
Now Playing Demon's Souls!
#5RBGamer_Posted 3/12/2013 7:20:59 PM
You've logged 2 hours of play and quit 16 times?
---
You must destroy the mind, then hopefully retrain
Toruture out the wildness then usher in the tame.
#6JessicaJungxo(Topic Creator)Posted 3/12/2013 7:23:46 PM
RBGamer_ posted...
You've logged 2 hours of play and quit 16 times?

*died.

16 is an estimate too.
---
Now Playing Demon's Souls!
#7NeoGeoXSegaPosted 3/12/2013 9:19:54 PM
Are you still in the first level?
The castle area.

You need to beat that area before you can level up & grind for experience.

Also that blue is hard, but the only one in that level & the red one is optional.
---
"gone are the days of creativity, and playing japanese games because you secretly wish you were japanese" -CinisterX
#8Caer_DeathPosted 3/12/2013 9:30:24 PM
You were so close to opening up the nice big shortcut in that level, too. I know someone else mentioned it, but if you want an easier time at the beginnning, the Royalty class is this game's easy mode, with a long range spell, MP regeneration, and rapier to start with (weak, but I think you may be able to attack while your shield is still up), that class tears through the first level.

After the first level, grabbing the Crescent Falchion or Large Moonlight Sword keeps them beastly throughout the game.
---
The circle of life was founded by the god of America. Love it or leave it!
#9JessicaJungxo(Topic Creator)Posted 3/14/2013 8:05:29 AM
Caer_Death posted...
You were so close to opening up the nice big shortcut in that level, too. I know someone else mentioned it, but if you want an easier time at the beginnning, the Royalty class is this game's easy mode, with a long range spell, MP regeneration, and rapier to start with (weak, but I think you may be able to attack while your shield is still up), that class tears through the first level.

After the first level, grabbing the Crescent Falchion or Large Moonlight Sword keeps them beastly throughout the game.

I feel very invested into my current character, don't want any easier time in the beginning, rather "earn it" y'know what I mean?
---
Now playing Demon's Souls! (at this rate, forever)