This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

FAIR WARNING: Cellfactor Psychokinetik Wars' online mode has been shut down!

#1POOKISTANPosted 3/12/2013 11:00:37 PM
It's on sale under the Weekly Deals for dirt cheap but the description says there's online play - The online play is no longer present. This is definitive trollbait since it seems trivial but to anyone that would've otherwise spent their money on it, it's definitely worthwhile. Anywho, hopefully I prevent some others from making the same mistake I did - It's not worth getting a lawyer over this s***, but it's clearly false advertising and any effort I can make to prevent them from making money is worth my time...
#2spectermaster14Posted 3/12/2013 11:01:50 PM
That's a huge shame, I was hoping a ton of people would pick it up and revitalize the community. Used to love playing it on Xbox.
#3deathslovePosted 3/12/2013 11:02:34 PM
Really? Thanks TC I was about to buy it cause I am a sucker for cheap PSN games, but I won't be getting it now...how is voodoo dice? lol
#4AlltraPosted 3/12/2013 11:02:46 PM
Yet another reason I hate the "Online Generation".
---
If you're not going to share with the entire class, then don't bother sharing at all.
#5spectermaster14Posted 3/12/2013 11:03:32 PM

Why? It's an online only game, you can't get pissy about it being online focused. Why would it need more than that? It's not like you were going to play it anyway, no need to get all uppity.
#6POOKISTAN(Topic Creator)Posted 3/12/2013 11:07:51 PM
I'm just glad I could help - I feel cheated by buying this s***. I had the same hopes that this would be a second wind for this games' online mode - Please keep this bumped so others don't fall into the trap I did...
#7deathslovePosted 3/12/2013 11:08:10 PM
Isn't it possible for them to make it player to player servers? All games should have that option.
#8RyuuHou25Posted 3/12/2013 11:09:42 PM
spectermaster14 posted...

Why? It's an online only game, you can't get pissy about it being online focused. Why would it need more than that? It's not like you were going to play it anyway, no need to get all uppity.

I think it's more so the fact that an ONLINE ONLY game that you can't go ONLINE with is being sold......that might have something to do with it, you know?
---
PSN ID: RyuuHou24
"I never said that....and even if I said it, I never said it" - Dr Peter Venkman RGB
#9POOKISTAN(Topic Creator)Posted 3/12/2013 11:15:33 PM
It's not online-only but the offline blows - It's a bunch of bots with unbelievably s***** AI running around dieing by your hand for 15~20 minutes...
#10deathslovePosted 3/12/2013 11:18:29 PM
Yup, looks like my $2.44 will be going to voodoo dice lol it has a nostalgic vibe to it.