This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Possible NEW Class Action vs Sony Playstation US

#61LuminescentRulePosted 3/13/2013 8:29:20 PM
FoxtrotDelta88 posted...
I never thought of suing a game company for a system breaking down. I think Microsoft and Sony owe me a lot of money then. 2 360's, 2 PSP's and a PS3's. It's so stupid it might actually work

2 PSPs? What the hell did you do with those systems?
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerGuides 1.10
#62Maxx_the_SlashPosted 3/13/2013 9:10:30 PM
gb514 posted...
Everyone,

i work at a law firm here in Canada. My 4th ps3 died on me yesterday. And after again being d*cked around by ussonyplaystation, I decided its about time to turn this crap around before it gets even more silly. I have never seen such malpractice or misreps ever before in my life. I have spoken with some of my lawyer friends in Florida and Illinois as well. Our voices need to be heard and ussonyplaystation needs to pay and shape up.

If anyone is sick and tired of being ripped off they can contact me at cr33k1@gmail.com.

Sorry, but Sony updated their Terms of Service Agreement over a year ago that says you can no longer sue Sony for any reason if you accepted that agreement.

It's wrong for them to do it because they admitted they ****ed up but took it upon themselves to make sure they don't get into trouble for ****ing up, but it's true that you can't do anything about it but either abandon Sony or buy a 5th PS3.
---
Opie & Anthony | Ron & Fez, XM 105/Sirius 206
XBL: Maxx the Slash | PSN: Maxx_the_Slash | 3DS: 3222-5637-7984 | Wii U: Maxx_the_Slash
#63Kageblade23Posted 3/13/2013 9:18:21 PM(edited)
LuminescentRule posted...
FoxtrotDelta88 posted...
I never thought of suing a game company for a system breaking down. I think Microsoft and Sony owe me a lot of money then. 2 360's, 2 PSP's and a PS3's. It's so stupid it might actually work

2 PSPs? What the hell did you do with those systems?

i have 2 psp's none are bricked they are just falling apart... one i tore apart and threw cfw on the other is a legit :) one gives me access to psn the other will ban me :) im not sure what you did to break/brick them... but they are built realtively well even after the dropping and re hacking and what not they still work perfectly fine besides the fact that i need a new trigger button due to it falling out and losing it :( and a new joystick simply because it reads as if its always being tilted upwards some games dosent matter with that problem others it can be quite irritating... otherwise my psp is perfectly fine and its an original fat bought it when they were first released...
---
Mugiwara no Rufi - Cr3\/\/_|\/|@╪3: Kaleo.T.T.C.
Kaizoku Ou ni Ore wa Naru!
#64fedor-machinePosted 3/13/2013 9:45:26 PM
i don't like Sony too that much.
my PS3 slim bought in Fall 2009 died last Spring probably May 2012.
my pro 60gb Xbox 360 bought February 2008 still working although it RRoD on me twice, it still work till today and my bro still play NBA2K13.

i just bought a new hard drive to see if it fix my PS3 hard drive for cannot accessed all the time.

but tc, its your choice, i won't join you, i don't sue people.
i buy new, problem solve.
#65RyuuHou25Posted 3/13/2013 9:51:24 PM
fedor-machine posted...
i don't like Sony too that much.
my PS3 slim bought in Fall 2009 died last Spring probably May 2012.
my pro 60gb Xbox 360 bought February 2008 still working although it RRoD on me twice, it still work till today and my bro still play NBA2K13.

i just bought a new hard drive to see if it fix my PS3 hard drive for cannot accessed all the time.

but tc, its your choice, i won't join you, i don't sue people.
i buy new, problem solve.

Sooo....your 360 dies on you twice, yet PS3 dies once and you dislike Sony....that makes sense.
---
PSN ID: RyuuHou24
"I never said that....and even if I said it, I never said it" - Dr Peter Venkman RGB
#66crazyman32Posted 3/13/2013 10:10:01 PM
thisranks posted...
JoveHack posted...
crazyman32 posted...
Moe,Curly and Larry Law firm.

Dewey, Cheatham, and Howe.

So many great replies i've read but nothing beats this. The Three Stooges have a lot in common with a good number of topics posted on game/hardware forums.

Sorry TC, but i think you best practice singing "I want it now" from Willy Wonka because i have a feeling at the end of the day your lawsuit is going to have a lot in common with a bad egg ending, too.

That's my tie in response...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TRTkCHE1sS4
---
PSN ID:gearhead32
I apologize for nothing.
#67JoveHackPosted 3/14/2013 5:47:41 AM
thisranks posted...
JoveHack posted...
crazyman32 posted...
Moe,Curly and Larry Law firm.

Dewey, Cheatham, and Howe.

So many great replies i've read but nothing beats this. The Three Stooges have a lot in common with a good number of topics posted on game/hardware forums.

For the Stooges it should be "Paging Dr. Fine, Dr. Howard, Dr. Fine", since there are doctorates in law. No one would get it, though.

Or maybe Fine JD, Howard JD, Fine JD, Attys at law.

No one would get that either.

I'm grateful to TC just for helping me develop my list of causes of console failure.

---
Jove the Sleep Depraved
http://primal.wikia.com
#68KolanifvPosted 3/14/2013 9:15:28 AM
Obviously not an actual lawyer due to not knowing what malpractice means.
#69RabillionPosted 3/14/2013 12:53:01 PM
Bumping this so more people can laugh at the ridiculousness.
#70true_gamer80Posted 3/14/2013 12:53:47 PM
haha TC is a liar!
---
Kool Kieth for president!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zeknB3ceRNA