This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

So someone else might have gotten my PS3.....(USPS)

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. So someone else might have gotten my PS3.....(USPS)
2 years ago#31
Quote:Update #2

After semi going postal, they magically found my system.

@ValzacardX

Pun intended?

Why yes, yes it was.
---
GT:Kahlilx77,
The internet, where common sense is a monumental achievement
2 years ago#32
ValzacardX posted...
Update, driver delivered to wrong address.............(MY F*****N RAGE), and I have to wait while the "regular"(the other was a sub)driver go checks the address. I actually just came back from checking the address I over heard them talking about, and they denied receiving any packages -_-

I don't even know what to do right now, how do you mistake 1420, for 1404!

Because Fedex doesn't do drug tests.
---
Sailor Moon returns 2013! O_o
2 years ago#33
USPS is as bad as Canada Post, i have experiences from both. these idiot mail men don't even bother coming to your house(even if you're present) they just leave the package.
2 years ago#34
ValzacardX posted...
Update, driver delivered to wrong address.............(MY F*****N RAGE), and I have to wait while the "regular"(the other was a sub)driver go checks the address. I actually just came back from checking the address I over heard them talking about, and they denied receiving any packages -_-

I don't even know what to do right now, how do you mistake 1420, for 1404!

Because Fedex doesn't do drug tests.

Haha got it.

USPS is as bad as Canada Post, i have experiences from both. these idiot mail men don't even bother coming to your house(even if you're present) they just leave the package.

Tell me about it -_-
---
GT:Kahlilx77,
The internet, where common sense is a monumental achievement
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. So someone else might have gotten my PS3.....(USPS)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived