This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Will I enjoy God of War if I'm an atheist ?

#41muggyPosted 3/14/2013 4:55:18 PM
Just don't buy the game and then start complaining the word "God" is in the title and it was like a " gut - punch of misogyny/religion" and you were mislead. Then sony will panic and patch the game to your specific needs. Then muslims will complain the women arent wearing burkas. Patch. Then cops will protest the lack of traffic signals and doughnuts. Patch. Then...you get the idea.
---
As far as Jade Raymond is concerned, she can get railroaded by every inmate in SanQuentin. - PhaseSlaethe
#42ColinFoyPosted 3/14/2013 5:02:45 PM
Rolls eyes.
---
If you havin hull problems I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but a breach aint one.
#43boofiePosted 3/14/2013 5:05:24 PM
I'm afraid you're doomed. If you don't believe in the god of war then you just won't enjoy it. Much like how I don't believe that a hedgehog can run so very fast that they need blast processing to keep up with it and therefore cannot enjoy sonic the hedgehog games. There is no hope for you.
#44crazyman32Posted 3/14/2013 5:13:33 PM
stupid joke/troll copy cat topic.
---
PSN ID:gearhead32
I apologize for nothing.
#45BruceWayneJrPosted 3/14/2013 5:33:22 PM
Yeah, toke jopic, but seriously: One of the coolest things about being an atheist is you're allowed to enjoy ANYTHING! Party on!
#46theshovellerPosted 3/14/2013 7:04:44 PM
BruceWayneJr posted...
Yeah, toke jopic, but seriously: One of the coolest things about being an atheist is you're allowed to enjoy ANYTHING! Party on!

Not religion, though. And not religious holidays. Have fun working on Good Friday, sucker!
---
You ever meet one of those Don Quixote types and just wonder "What the hell are they thinking?"