This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

If they ever remake ff7 they should leave out SPOILERS

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. If they ever remake ff7 they should leave out SPOILERS
2 years ago#1
The cross dressing part. Stuff like that was funny back in the 90s but it is kinda lame now and they shuld just find a new way to tell that part of the game. Thoughts? I dunno been thinking a lot in my free time and just thought of this
---
Days since she left : 6
Paladin of the Brotherhood of Toeh
2 years ago#2
no
---
PSN: toadieman
2 years ago#3
They should leave it in. Why? Well, fans would say "it's part of the original game! It was a huge moment!" or something. Me? Leave it in, because when everyone goes "Cloud was awesome!" I can just point to it and go "Remember that part? Where that 'most manly of men' you adore not only dressed as a woman, but was also picked to sleep with some sort of crime boss? Yeah, there's a reason why people say that a lot of Final Fantasy's male leads are rather androgynous-looking and 'girly men.'" Na-na, na-na, DUUUDE LOOKS LIKE A LAY-DAAAY!

Also, I'm joking. You know, before anyone freaks out about what I said.

---
You ever meet one of those Don Quixote types and just wonder "What the hell are they thinking?"
(edited by theshoveller)
2 years ago#4
toadieman posted...
no

---
Keep calm and hee-ho
http://i.imgur.com/8JzkT.png
2 years ago#5
If they ever remake FF7 the only things they should change are the graphics, fix the translation, and add voice acting. They shouldn't remove anything.
2 years ago#6
Not only should they leave it out because it cheapens Cloud's character further but they should redesign that stupid cat.
---
My Resident Evil 6 Review| My XCOM: Enemy Unknown Review
http://bitly.com/Z2CT6n | http://bit.ly/RJGjrn
2 years ago#7
theshoveller posted...
They should leave it in. Why? Well, fans would say "it's part of the original game! It was a huge moment!" or something. Me? Leave it in, because when everyone goes "Cloud was awesome!" I can just point to it and go "Remember that part? Where that 'most manly of men' you adore not only dressed as a woman, but was also picked to sleep with some sort of crime boss? Yeah, there's a reason why people say that a lot of Final Fantasy's male leads are rather androgynous-looking and 'girly men.'" Na-na, na-na, DUUUDE LOOKS LIKE A LAY-DAAAY!

Lmao
---
MGO- Mr. Detroit
2 years ago#8
theshoveller posted...

The cross dressing and homosexual tendencies is a side effect of prolonged Mako exposure.
---
Go, then.....there are other worlds than these.
psn: jcvdismyhero
2 years ago#9
No. But leave out Cait Sith.
---
Don't Starve (PC), Okami HD (PS3), Halo: Reach (360), Dungeon Defenders (AND), Gravity Rush (VITA)
2 years ago#10
It doesn't matter because they will never remake FF7.

Just accept it.
---
http://userdisk.webry.biglobe.ne.jp/022/401/85/N000/000/000/131012177682913204274.gif
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. If they ever remake ff7 they should leave out SPOILERS

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived