This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Did Adam Sessler ruin God of War Ascension?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Did Adam Sessler ruin God of War Ascension?

User Info: Johnny_Jon_117

Johnny_Jon_117
3 years ago#1
I think so.
"There must be simplified explanations of nature, because God is not capricious or arbitrary. No such faith comforts the software engineer." -Einstein

User Info: Sophistication

Sophistication
3 years ago#2
Crotch Stick Adam Sissler could #$*# up an ice cream cone... but for me, personally, I bought Gow:A because of all the drama and butt hurt. I loved it. I was finished with gow as a series until this installment. I'm glad I gave it a chance 'cos it's the 2nd best game I've played all year.
As a true sophistocrat I am the best at what I do--you all love my judicious topics & the debate I bring.
PSN:sophistocrat

User Info: theshoveller

theshoveller
3 years ago#3
Nah, the Internet did.

Think about it - the Internet made it possible for him to amass a legion of people who support his opinion from any corner of the world. The Internet gives him, and anyone else who so chooses, a soapbox to stand on to state their opinions. The Internet gives them a legion of other soapbox-standers to argue on his behalf. The Internet also gives random people the power of being unscrupulous with their actions and behaviors, since they're protected by anonymity.

I blame a lot of the bad things that happen on the Internet nowadays. It's not all bad, though - some good things happened, too, and the ease of access to information is good. But it's a tool that's easily corruptible.
You ever meet one of those Don Quixote types and just wonder "What the hell are they thinking?"

User Info: HwoarangExpert1

HwoarangExpert1
3 years ago#4
I also blame the Internet and butthurt babies.
PSN - Ziaro_7

User Info: crazyman32

crazyman32
3 years ago#5
No,he didn't ruin it.I am enjoying the SP&MP so,making a big deal out of a trophy don't matter because most people don't give a damn about it.I think Ascension will sell very well.
PSN ID:gearhead32
I apologize for nothing.

User Info: Teepo64

Teepo64
3 years ago#6
Yeah trophy name change means game ruined.

LULZ. He totally changed gameplay mechanics, story plot, and added bugs/glitches to the game.
"I used to be a Solarii like you, then I took an arrow in the knee."

User Info: CrimsonGear80

CrimsonGear80
3 years ago#7
The only thing he ruined was his reputation.
Glad DmC shipped a million copies and was a success. Supporting risk-takers and change is how the industry grows.
http://imgon.net/di-CFMD.gif

User Info: Moorish_Idol

Moorish_Idol
3 years ago#8
Oh noes I can't get my precious trophy! What's to come of my e-peen now?!?

User Info: crazyman32

crazyman32
3 years ago#9
CrimsonGear80 posted...
The only thing he ruined was his reputation.

He did himself no favors that is for sure.
PSN ID:gearhead32
I apologize for nothing.

User Info: sldfghtrike

sldfghtrike
3 years ago#10
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/kirker-butler/dont-be-offended_b_2838657.html
PSN: SldFghtrIke
Favorite Series: Metal Gear, Kingdom Hearts, Ace Combat, Uncharted, Spyro, Crash, inFamous, Resident Evil, Dead Space, Golden Sun
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Did Adam Sessler ruin God of War Ascension?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived