This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Did Adam Sessler ruin God of War Ascension?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Did Adam Sessler ruin God of War Ascension?
3 years ago#1
I think so.
"There must be simplified explanations of nature, because God is not capricious or arbitrary. No such faith comforts the software engineer." -Einstein
3 years ago#2
Crotch Stick Adam Sissler could #$*# up an ice cream cone... but for me, personally, I bought Gow:A because of all the drama and butt hurt. I loved it. I was finished with gow as a series until this installment. I'm glad I gave it a chance 'cos it's the 2nd best game I've played all year.
As a true sophistocrat I am the best at what I do--you all love my judicious topics & the debate I bring.
PSN:sophistocrat
3 years ago#3
Nah, the Internet did.

Think about it - the Internet made it possible for him to amass a legion of people who support his opinion from any corner of the world. The Internet gives him, and anyone else who so chooses, a soapbox to stand on to state their opinions. The Internet gives them a legion of other soapbox-standers to argue on his behalf. The Internet also gives random people the power of being unscrupulous with their actions and behaviors, since they're protected by anonymity.

I blame a lot of the bad things that happen on the Internet nowadays. It's not all bad, though - some good things happened, too, and the ease of access to information is good. But it's a tool that's easily corruptible.
You ever meet one of those Don Quixote types and just wonder "What the hell are they thinking?"
3 years ago#4
I also blame the Internet and butthurt babies.
PSN - Ziaro_7
3 years ago#5
No,he didn't ruin it.I am enjoying the SP&MP so,making a big deal out of a trophy don't matter because most people don't give a damn about it.I think Ascension will sell very well.
PSN ID:gearhead32
I apologize for nothing.
3 years ago#6
Yeah trophy name change means game ruined.

LULZ. He totally changed gameplay mechanics, story plot, and added bugs/glitches to the game.
"I used to be a Solarii like you, then I took an arrow in the knee."
3 years ago#7
The only thing he ruined was his reputation.
Glad DmC shipped a million copies and was a success. Supporting risk-takers and change is how the industry grows.
http://imgon.net/di-CFMD.gif
3 years ago#8
Oh noes I can't get my precious trophy! What's to come of my e-peen now?!?
3 years ago#9
CrimsonGear80 posted...
The only thing he ruined was his reputation.

He did himself no favors that is for sure.
PSN ID:gearhead32
I apologize for nothing.
3 years ago#10
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/kirker-butler/dont-be-offended_b_2838657.html
PSN: SldFghtrIke
Favorite Series: Metal Gear, Kingdom Hearts, Ace Combat, Uncharted, Spyro, Crash, inFamous, Resident Evil, Dead Space, Golden Sun
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Did Adam Sessler ruin God of War Ascension?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived