This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Did Adam Sessler ruin God of War Ascension?

#1Johnny_Jon_117Posted 3/14/2013 12:14:28 PM
I think so.
---
"There must be simplified explanations of nature, because God is not capricious or arbitrary. No such faith comforts the software engineer." -Einstein
#2SophisticationPosted 3/14/2013 12:18:15 PM
Crotch Stick Adam Sissler could #$*# up an ice cream cone... but for me, personally, I bought Gow:A because of all the drama and butt hurt. I loved it. I was finished with gow as a series until this installment. I'm glad I gave it a chance 'cos it's the 2nd best game I've played all year.
---
As a true sophistocrat I am the best at what I do--you all love my judicious topics & the debate I bring.
PSN:sophistocrat
#3theshovellerPosted 3/14/2013 12:28:52 PM
Nah, the Internet did.

Think about it - the Internet made it possible for him to amass a legion of people who support his opinion from any corner of the world. The Internet gives him, and anyone else who so chooses, a soapbox to stand on to state their opinions. The Internet gives them a legion of other soapbox-standers to argue on his behalf. The Internet also gives random people the power of being unscrupulous with their actions and behaviors, since they're protected by anonymity.

I blame a lot of the bad things that happen on the Internet nowadays. It's not all bad, though - some good things happened, too, and the ease of access to information is good. But it's a tool that's easily corruptible.
---
You ever meet one of those Don Quixote types and just wonder "What the hell are they thinking?"
#4HwoarangExpert1Posted 3/14/2013 12:35:48 PM
I also blame the Internet and butthurt babies.
---
PSN - Ziaro_7
#5crazyman32Posted 3/14/2013 12:36:17 PM
No,he didn't ruin it.I am enjoying the SP&MP so,making a big deal out of a trophy don't matter because most people don't give a damn about it.I think Ascension will sell very well.
---
PSN ID:gearhead32
I apologize for nothing.
#6Teepo64Posted 3/14/2013 12:37:44 PM
Yeah trophy name change means game ruined.

LULZ. He totally changed gameplay mechanics, story plot, and added bugs/glitches to the game.
---
"I used to be a Solarii like you, then I took an arrow in the knee."
#7CrimsonGear80Posted 3/14/2013 12:39:29 PM
The only thing he ruined was his reputation.
---
Glad DmC shipped a million copies and was a success. Supporting risk-takers and change is how the industry grows.
http://imgon.net/di-CFMD.gif
#8Moorish_IdolPosted 3/14/2013 12:40:21 PM
Oh noes I can't get my precious trophy! What's to come of my e-peen now?!?
#9crazyman32Posted 3/14/2013 12:43:43 PM
CrimsonGear80 posted...
The only thing he ruined was his reputation.

He did himself no favors that is for sure.
---
PSN ID:gearhead32
I apologize for nothing.
#10sldfghtrikePosted 3/14/2013 12:45:29 PM
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/kirker-butler/dont-be-offended_b_2838657.html
---
PSN: SldFghtrIke
Favorite Series: Metal Gear, Kingdom Hearts, Ace Combat, Uncharted, Spyro, Crash, inFamous, Resident Evil, Dead Space, Golden Sun