This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

MGR > TR = GoW > DmC

#1BisolarPosted 3/14/2013 12:21:16 PM
Can't wait for Lords of Shadow 2 :)
#2velvet_hammerPosted 3/14/2013 12:23:46 PM
almost but ascension is behind TR
---
"F*** weed, I'm smoking Bob Marley's ashes."
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c6svFbckq5s
#3FreeofgreedPosted 3/14/2013 12:29:05 PM
What's TR?
---
PSN: freeofgreed
MGS2>MGS1>MGS3>MG2SS>>MG1>>>MGSPW=MGS4
#4TelekiNoctisPosted 3/14/2013 12:29:38 PM
MGR & TR = Garbage.

GoW:A & DmC are good games.
---
http://i.imgur.com/iJ8BI.gif
#5velvet_hammerPosted 3/14/2013 12:30:22 PM
TelekiNoctis posted...
MGR & TR = Garbage.

no you have terrible taste, and one of the 5 who still constantly bash MGR
---
"F*** weed, I'm smoking Bob Marley's ashes."
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c6svFbckq5s
#6superbowl54Posted 3/14/2013 12:33:58 PM
velvet_hammer posted...
TelekiNoctis posted...
MGR & TR = Garbage.

no you have terrible taste, and one of the 5 who still constantly bash MGR

irony at it's finest.
---
XBL: Beasts Inc; PSN: DeadlySilence
Currently Playing: Dark Souls, Persona 4 Arena, Black Ops 2, Hyperdimension Neptunia Mk2, ZOE HD, Valkyria Chronicles, DmC
#7theshovellerPosted 3/14/2013 12:34:09 PM
TR is Tomb Raider, I'm assuming. I haven't played God of War's newest entry, but I think Tomb Raider beats out Metal Gear, and Metal Gear is a bit below Devil May Cry. Before anyone freaks out about my opinion, I'm a big Metal Gear fan. However, this newest Metal Gear confused an "anti-war" message with, in my opinion, an "anti-American" message. Poor form from the studio, even though I heard it wasn't Kojima writing it himself. Not so much who the final boss was - that was fine - but Raiden's constant disdain for the US anytime something bad is mentioned, despite his team of Codec contacts telling him it's more than "just" the US.

Alright, you guys can go ahead and call me a troll or whatever for disagreeing with the Correct Opinion Bureau.
---
You ever meet one of those Don Quixote types and just wonder "What the hell are they thinking?"
#8guineathewopPosted 3/14/2013 12:35:22 PM
There's so much wrong with everything in this topic that it is disconcerting to the continuation of the human race.
#9Spoiled_ClichePosted 3/14/2013 12:35:31 PM
MGR:R > GoW:A > TR > DmC.
#10_tanjil_Posted 3/14/2013 12:36:51 PM
i don't even know why TR is being compared, it's in a different category of games. Well overall I feel it offers more than MGR. GoW if fine for lore, graphics, character(?) and what not but DmC has the better combat mechanics as far as hack n' slash games go.

People also over hype MGR. It's a great game but over all, bland story and not great voice acting. But the most important part being combat. I thought it was good. Blade mode ends up feeling like a gimmick and once you get used to parries the game becomes easy on higher difficulties. It's good but it's no Bayonetta. Just like DmC was ok but no DMC