This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

MGR > TR = GoW > DmC

#21grungastzenkiPosted 3/14/2013 9:56:25 PM
MGR > GoW > DmC >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> TR

I don't even need to play TR to hate it. It's a shooter games, has no boss battle, and has no creativity and imagination other than hollywood cliche shooter movie why on earth i need to play that
---
I am an epic junkie
#22Banjo2553Posted 3/14/2013 9:59:03 PM(edited)
theshoveller posted...
TR is Tomb Raider, I'm assuming. I haven't played God of War's newest entry, but I think Tomb Raider beats out Metal Gear, and Metal Gear is a bit below Devil May Cry. Before anyone freaks out about my opinion, I'm a big Metal Gear fan. However, this newest Metal Gear confused an "anti-war" message with, in my opinion, an "anti-American" message. Poor form from the studio, even though I heard it wasn't Kojima writing it himself. Not so much who the final boss was - that was fine - but Raiden's constant disdain for the US anytime something bad is mentioned, despite his team of Codec contacts telling him it's more than "just" the US.

Alright, you guys can go ahead and call me a troll or whatever for disagreeing with the Correct Opinion Bureau.

I didn't really get that at all from the game. He was just pissed that World Marshal (a PMC group) is able to do what they can do just because it's legal from laws passed by the Senator. I didn't get anything where he actually hated the US or anything.
---
Come see my game collection: http://www.backloggery.com/bakonbitz
#23guineathewopPosted 3/14/2013 9:59:25 PM
grungastzenki posted...

I don't even need to play TR to hate it. It's a shooter games, has no boss battle, and has no creativity and imagination other than hollywood cliche shooter movie why on earth i need to play that

Except it's not but way to prove both your ignorance and lack of intelligence in under 4 lines.
#24grungastzenkiPosted 3/14/2013 10:16:32 PM
guineathewop posted...
grungastzenki posted...

Except it's not but way to prove both your ignorance and lack of intelligence in under 4 lines.

Search Tomb Raider boss battle found final boss, search end no other matches found, lost interest , i still have many freeware games i haven't played
---
I am an epic junkie
#25Nextgengamer666Posted 3/14/2013 10:19:12 PM
TR>>>>MGR>DmC>>>>>>>>>>>>>>GoW:A
---
CP: Ni no Kuni, Tomb Raider
Awaiting: KH HD 1.5 Remix, BioShock Infinite, Injustice: Gods Among Us, The Last of Us, GTA V
#26theshovellerPosted 3/15/2013 6:47:57 AM
Banjo2553 posted...
theshoveller posted...
TR is Tomb Raider, I'm assuming. I haven't played God of War's newest entry, but I think Tomb Raider beats out Metal Gear, and Metal Gear is a bit below Devil May Cry. Before anyone freaks out about my opinion, I'm a big Metal Gear fan. However, this newest Metal Gear confused an "anti-war" message with, in my opinion, an "anti-American" message. Poor form from the studio, even though I heard it wasn't Kojima writing it himself. Not so much who the final boss was - that was fine - but Raiden's constant disdain for the US anytime something bad is mentioned, despite his team of Codec contacts telling him it's more than "just" the US.

Alright, you guys can go ahead and call me a troll or whatever for disagreeing with the Correct Opinion Bureau.

I didn't really get that at all from the game. He was just pissed that World Marshal (a PMC group) is able to do what they can do just because it's legal from laws passed by the Senator. I didn't get anything where he actually hated the US or anything.

It was a lot of the different parts in the game where they talk about PMCs being on the upswing and seeing a rise in popularity with developed countries. Raiden practically drips venom when he says "Like the US..." and that's when... crap, I'm drawing a blank on his name, but it's the black guy says "Well, pretty much any capitalist-heavy country, really." There were a few parts in the game like that where his team says "Countries that are developed, first-world countries, countries built on capitalism are like this" and Raiden ignores every other first-world capitalist country in exchange for targeting the US. Then, when you're getting ready to go into Detroit (a PMC-heavy city) he doesn't care about even civilians because Raiden feels they "made their choice."

It just rubbed me the wrong way, you know? Being American, I see anti-American crap all day, every day on this website and others like it. Last thing I want is for it to be in a game that, until that last installment, has stayed away from mentioning any particular country as being inherently "more evil" than any other.
---
You ever meet one of those Don Quixote types and just wonder "What the hell are they thinking?"
#27ScreamingMidgetPosted 3/15/2013 9:19:56 AM
TelekiNoctis posted...
MGR & TR = Garbage.

GoW:A & DmC are good games.

TrollekiNoctis is on a roll again, I see.
#28superbowl54Posted 3/15/2013 9:47:58 AM
ScreamingMidget posted...
TelekiNoctis posted...
MGR & TR = Garbage.

GoW:A & DmC are good games.

TrollekiNoctis is on a roll again, I see.

http://www.mediabistro.com/fishbowldc/files/original/Pot-calling-the-kettle-black-734818.jpg

You're not doing too bad yourself
---
XBL: Beasts Inc; PSN: DeadlySilence
Currently Playing: Dark Souls, Persona 4 Arena, Black Ops 2, Hyperdimension Neptunia Mk2, ZOE HD, Valkyria Chronicles, DmC