This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Xbox needs a PS Plus

#1chargr67Posted 3/14/2013 1:30:32 PM
I wasnt getting very far on the xbox forum for obvious reasons, but Im starting to ask myself why Im still paying for Live? I just wanted this http://youtu.be/Xu2e-Vgz-ZE and they made some pretty solid points. I really ms does something like plus next gen.
#2MaliciousMongoPosted 3/14/2013 1:32:59 PM
I agree. PSN may not be as robust as LIVE or as well-maintained, but when it all comes down, you basically get the most important components of any online service (the online play) completely free.

And if you actually DO decide to pay for PSN (a la Plus), Sony hooks you up with so many of its first-party (and even a couple third-party) games each month to play.
---
"[The name] Dreamcast makes me think of rainbows and males kissing." - HollowPinky on Nintendo's console name change to Wii
#3ShineboxerPosted 3/14/2013 1:35:50 PM
Who cares, XBOX live is worth the money over PS PLUS.

I'm not poor, so 60 bucks is better for service than a few stupid rental games I don't care about.
---
Intel Core i5-3570K | ASUS P8Z77-V DELUXE |ASUS GeForce GTX 660 Ti SLI | G.SKILL Ripjaws Z Series 16GB | 3TB Seagate Barracuda x2 | 256GB Crucial M4 SSD
#4AjescentPosted 3/14/2013 1:37:25 PM
Why are you telling us? Tell it to the 360 board.
---
I survived the Apocalyps3 and the Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.
http://us.playstation.com/publictrophy/index.htm?onlinename=Ajescent
#5EseenuzPosted 3/14/2013 1:37:44 PM
lol PS Plus is cool, I like all these games man hahaha
#6MaliciousMongoPosted 3/14/2013 1:57:13 PM
Shineboxer posted...

I'm not poor, so 60 bucks is better for service than a few stupid rental games I don't care about.

It has nothing to do with being poor. Hell, even the most poverty-stricken can afford $60 a year.

It has to do with not being a ****ing sucker.
---
"[The name] Dreamcast makes me think of rainbows and males kissing." - HollowPinky on Nintendo's console name change to Wii
#7ShineboxerPosted 3/14/2013 2:00:05 PM
Shineboxer posted...

It has nothing to do with being poor. Hell, even the most poverty-stricken can afford $60 a year.

How am I a sucker?

Because I pay more for quality?
---
Intel Core i5-3570K | ASUS P8Z77-V DELUXE |ASUS GeForce GTX 660 Ti SLI | G.SKILL Ripjaws Z Series 16GB | 3TB Seagate Barracuda x2 | 256GB Crucial M4 SSD
#8riddlebox89Posted 3/14/2013 2:00:49 PM
Shineboxer posted...

So you'd rather throw money away to pay for something you could get for free?

Well then I hope you don't get married cause you'd most likely spend all your time with prostitutes instead of your wife.
---
I am a dedicated member of the "Walter Sullivan Is Bad-Ass" group!!!
I am the true originator of the Cookie Demon theory on the SH2 and 3 boards.
#9crazyman32Posted 3/14/2013 2:02:33 PM
MaliciousMongo posted...
Shineboxer posted...

You should just ignore clown trolls like Shineboxer.
---
PSN ID:gearhead32
I apologize for nothing.
#10ShineboxerPosted 3/14/2013 2:11:50 PM(edited)
Shineboxer posted...

So you'd rather throw money away to pay for something you could get for free?

Well then I hope you don't get married cause you'd most likely spend all your time with prostitutes instead of your wife.

PSN doesn't have party chat, so it's definitely worth it.

Better question, Why would pay for something that I just don't want.

Now explain to me how I'm a sucker.

I don't care about the stupid rental games.
---