This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Xbox needs a PS Plus

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Xbox needs a PS Plus

User Info: Shineboxer

Shineboxer
3 years ago#41
CaptainLuka posted...
Without reading to see if anyone else has mentioned this - I have something to nitpick with the posted video.

Who honestly has PS+, sees a new game come out and just says, "Oh, I'll wait for it to hit PS+!"
That could be months. ******* years. It could be never.

If you've had PS+ for more than a month, you have the knowledge that you will never know what is coming the following month. Saying you'll wait for a movie on Netflix is different. Netflix adds many more items much faster than PS+. It's much more likely you'll see a movie or tv show hit Netflix. That whole snippet of the podcast is blabbering about is absolutely moronic.

Agreed.

Netflix gets most movies released.

PSN gets a handful of things free. Maybe a LOT of games on deals, but not everything has gone free so far.

Your right, like netflix, PSN plus is mostly crap I don't care for.

Perfect analogy.
Intel Core i5-3570K | ASUS P8Z77-V DELUXE |ASUS GeForce GTX 660 Ti SLI | G.SKILL Ripjaws Z Series 16GB | 3TB Seagate Barracuda x2 | 256GB Crucial M4 SSD
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Xbox needs a PS Plus

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived