This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

so Brad shoemaker loves dmc but doesn't particularly care for dishonored :S

#1zechs195Posted 3/14/2013 4:40:03 PM
Im ok with everyone should have there own opinion but it just seems either, he loves graphics or i don't know. I say this becuase dishonored has a great atmosphere and some good looking graphics.

o ahh brad shoemaker is from giant bomb.
---
psn-RamonBaranco
#2mogar002Posted 3/14/2013 4:41:01 PM
Shoemaker is a dumb name
---
I am Mogar, God of Irony and The Devourer of Topics.
http://i33.tinypic.com/2hwco6d.jpg
#3zechs195(Topic Creator)Posted 3/14/2013 4:43:17 PM
lol ok, productive to the conversation lol. Ahh yes its a southern name (america). You should see guy's named freeman, or crapper.
---
psn-RamonBaranco
#4Hi CPosted 3/14/2013 4:44:32 PM
zechs195 posted...
lol ok, productive to the conversation lol. Ahh yes its a southern name (america). You should see guy's named freeman, or crapper.

Shoemaker sounds closer to carpetbagger to me.
---
You'll be my John G.
#5zechs195(Topic Creator)Posted 3/14/2013 4:47:50 PM
lol yall are really making me laugh, is this some inside joke that i dont get? LOL! becuase it feels like everyone knows that this shoemaker is a joker of a reviewer than the rest of the giant bomb.
---
psn-RamonBaranco
#6zechs195(Topic Creator)Posted 3/15/2013 2:59:52 AM
I'm guessing some people don't know who brad shoemaker is.
---
psn-RamonBaranco
#7_tanjil_Posted 3/15/2013 3:18:55 AM
zechs195 posted...
Im ok with everyone should have there own opinion but it just seems either, he loves graphics or i don't know. I say this becuase dishonored has a great atmosphere and some good looking graphics.

o ahh brad shoemaker is from giant bomb.

Not sure exactly what this is about... but its perfectly understandable to like one and not the other. They're different types of games. DmC is a combo hack n' slash, dishonored is a stealth action game.

If its about graphics and atmosphere I think both are good, but there's no point in comparing their gameplay
#8zechs195(Topic Creator)Posted 3/15/2013 4:31:47 AM
no no, im not comparing the gameplay its just like what you stated (atmosphere). He loves graphics but he dislikes dishonored, but he likes other stealth games but dishonored is one of the best stealth games of this generation. I believe he likes splintercell and he adores metal gear solid for its stealth. He has mentioned this on the giant bomb bombcast.

He's a reviewer so, I dont quite understand his wishwashy attitude. The rest of the bombcast has valid points to there opinions. One minute he says he loves atmosphere, but then again he disregards dishonored and praises the hell out of dmc. Im just flabbergasted o.0
---
psn-RamonBaranco
#9RafedxPosted 3/15/2013 4:59:28 AM
zechs195 posted...
no no, im not comparing the gameplay its just like what you stated (atmosphere). He loves graphics but he dislikes dishonored, but he likes other stealth games but dishonored is one of the best stealth games of this generation. I believe he likes splintercell and he adores metal gear solid for its stealth. He has mentioned this on the giant bomb bombcast.

He's a reviewer so, I dont quite understand his wishwashy attitude. The rest of the bombcast has valid points to there opinions. One minute he says he loves atmosphere, but then again he disregards dishonored and praises the hell out of dmc. Im just flabbergasted o.0

It all comes down to taste, I like graphics, like games with great art style and atmosphere, and I love stealth games. Turns out I don't like Dishonored, I borrowed it from a friend and gave it a few days of play but just couldn't get into it. I can see that it is a great game and it does have some awesome features, but I just don't like it.

Can't say anything for DmC as I normally don't like those games, but I did find Bayonetta for $15, bought it and have been loving this game, so much fun. If games like DMC and MGR are half as good as this I might have to get them.
---
http://www.terra-comic.com --> Terra: a Science Fiction Webcomic / Updates every 15th of the month.
#10zechs195(Topic Creator)Posted 3/15/2013 5:46:12 AM
i understand, thanks
---
psn-RamonBaranco