This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

360 fans trolling GoWA, but it's still better than having no exclusives...

#111SAMCROftwPosted 3/16/2013 11:55:16 AM
Oh man, reassurance and ignorance out the ass in this topic. Stay classy sony ponies!
#112EseenuzPosted 3/16/2013 11:56:03 AM
SAMCROftw posted...
Oh man, reassurance and ignorance out the ass in this topic. Stay classy sony ponies!

Incorrect on all levels. Oh and the term is Sony Stallion lol
#113true_gamer80Posted 3/16/2013 11:58:33 AM(edited)
Eseenuz posted...
true_gamer80 posted...
Eseenuz posted...
crazyman32 posted...
NoJobBob posted...
I can't even remember the last big name 360 exclusive, it's crazy

Besides gears of war judgement, there's literally been nothing to look forward too

agreed.The 360 exclusives are nothing special other then Gears because, Fable is a joke now and Halo is a tired franchise.

hm interesting

hey bro so what exclusives are you playing for Xbox at the moment? you keep bragging about MORE EXCLUSIVES

let's see a list or something, come on I wanna see all your ammo lol

geez fanboys

I dont even own a 360....the 360 has hundreds more exclusives then ps3...this is fact...a FACT lol.....feel free to better inform yourself and do some research if you dont know some basic gaming knowledge from this gen.....

Your even on a site that shows a vry large % of a consoles library of games...you have the internet at your fingers.....instead of ignoranty stating things go learn something, better inform yourself.....you fanboys are literally arguing against facts and reality lol....freaking classic lol

lol you DON'T EVEN HAVE A "360" LMAO

SO the truth comes out, I knew it. This guy... I'm done with you you're just, ugh. lol

BTW I never said PS3 had more exclusive, I said PS3 has more HIGH quality exclusives which is true.

ya the truth comes out...Im not a fanboy lol......how does me not owning a 360 make what I said funny? That should show you how Im pretty level headed and wont turn my head to facts lol

I ask again how does not owning a 360 make anything I said less relevant...go on , would love to hear this :)

my goodness lol....
---
Kool Kieth for president!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zeknB3ceRNA
#114AnonUnknownPosted 3/16/2013 11:57:54 AM
Bekness posted...
http://www.gamefaqs.com/xbox360/632913-trials-evolution

Coming to PC at the end of this month...
#115EseenuzPosted 3/16/2013 12:01:11 PM
nope, you don't even own an xbox (what a joke), the truth is you just pretend like you know better about owning one system over the other when in reality you just spam useless "facts" that have nothing to do with relevant gaming (you know as it pertains to real people who actually own the systems in question) lol
#116true_gamer80Posted 3/16/2013 12:06:09 PM(edited)
Eseenuz posted...
nope, you don't even own an xbox (what a joke), the truth is you just pretend like you know better about owning one system over the other when in reality you just spam useless "facts" that have nothing to do with relevant gaming (you know as it pertains to real people who actually own the systems in question) lol

yet again I ask how me not owning a 360 makes everything I said irrelevant.....its all fact and indeed reality so explain why me not owning a 360 makes what I said irrelavant.....dont sidestep just answer that :)

oh and those uselless facts are completely relevant to the topic at hand.....in fact read the topic title.....

if you want to just argue tell me cause theres no way your serious lol...
---
#117SAMCROftwPosted 3/16/2013 12:05:07 PM
Eseenuz posted...
SAMCROftw posted...

Actually, it's incredibly accurate. I think Sony Pony fits the sony fanboys better. They're all a bunch if whiny little girls who race to defend their precious console while fighting back the tears.

By the way, just pointing this out to whoever posted about PSN+ being better than xbox live, all I gotta say is... Remember when psn got hacked, shut down for a whole month and personal information of PSN users was compromised? Theres a reason I don't give a damn about PSN. It's crap. I pay 30$ for a better online service an I'm happier with XBL. Suck on it, Trebek.
#118EseenuzPosted 3/16/2013 12:06:08 PM
true_gamer80 posted...
Eseenuz posted...

yet again I ask how me not owning a 360 makes everything I said irrelevant.....its all fact and indeed reality so explain why me not owning a 360 makes what I said irrelevant.....dont sidestep just answer that :)

again, it has everything to do with it.

Are you playing any of these games on your imaginary xbox? NO

therefore your opinion is fake, and made up of hearsay lol and perfect little "facts" that have nothing to do with actual AAA games or exclusives that people actually play on a regular basis. lol

If you can't understand that, maybe someone else can explain it to you or something lol.
#119true_gamer80Posted 3/16/2013 12:10:41 PM(edited)
Eseenuz posted...
true_gamer80 posted...
Eseenuz posted...

yet again I ask how me not owning a 360 makes everything I said irrelevant.....its all fact and indeed reality so explain why me not owning a 360 makes what I said irrelevant.....dont sidestep just answer that :)

again, it has everything to do with it.

Are you playing any of these games on your imaginary xbox? NO

therefore your opinion is fake, and made up of hearsay lol and perfect little "facts" that have nothing to do with actual AAA games or exclusives that people actually play on a regular basis. lol

If you can't understand that, maybe someone else can explain it to you or something lol.

stating fact is not an opinion...its fact lol.....me owning a 360 has nothing to do with saying facts as in 360 has hundreds more exclusives.....seriously did you fall on yoour head lol...

I see you went back to the AAA nonsense I touched up on in my original post aswell now lol....are we back to being sheep and only paying attention to certain games again lol?

your nonsense reminds me of someone...hmmm who could ths be......did you take my advice and actually make a new alt lol?
---
#120EseenuzPosted 3/16/2013 12:12:11 PM(edited)
SAMCROftw posted...
Eseenuz posted...
SAMCROftw posted...

Actually, it's incredibly accurate. I think Sony Pony fits the sony fanboys better. They're all a bunch if whiny little girls who race to defend their precious console while fighting back the tears.

By the way, just pointing this out to whoever posted about PSN+ being better than xbox live, all I gotta say is... Remember when psn got hacked, shut down for a whole month and personal information of PSN users was compromised? Theres a reason I don't give a damn about PSN. It's crap. I pay 30$ for a better online service an I'm happier with XBL. Suck on it, Trebek.

Nope, Stallions fits better. Stallions don't get pushed around and stepped on even in the face of liars and cheaters lol