This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

360 fans trolling GoWA, but it's still better than having no exclusives...

#151jrr18Posted 3/16/2013 3:35:09 PM
kcypher2000 posted...
Eseenuz posted...
crazyman32 posted...
NoJobBob posted...
I can't even remember the last big name 360 exclusive, it's crazy

Besides gears of war judgement, there's literally been nothing to look forward too

agreed.The 360 exclusives are nothing special other then Gears because, Fable is a joke now and Halo is a tired franchise.

hm interesting

hey bro (@ "truegamer") so what exclusives are you playing for Xbox at the moment? you keep bragging about MORE EXCLUSIVES

let's see a list or something, come on I wanna see all your ammo lol

True gamers have both and realize both systems
Have exclusives. Keep on lying to yourself but you been listing every ps3 exclusive even the crappy ones. Fact is the xbox has more. Fsct is that 2012 ps3 games sucked

No PC has more with all the MMO RTSG and TBSG PS3 is second wii is 3 and Xbox is dead last.
---
Victory over fans of all JRPGs through superior fire power!
PSN jrr101
#152UniversquallPosted 3/16/2013 3:35:30 PM
ArrowFlux posted...
Honestly, the only game that I wanted that was a 360 exclusive was Trials Evolution. But since that's been ported to PC, it doesn't matter.

Pretend the PC doesn't exist.
---
After the Fallout
#153EseenuzPosted 3/16/2013 3:36:02 PM
PlayStation All-Stars > you lol

don't quote me I don't wanna get sucked into another one of these endless debates, because I always come out on top. heh
#154CooperRCPosted 3/16/2013 3:37:28 PM
It is funny how people argue over exclusives when they probably spend most of their time playing multi-console games (which are often superior anyway).
#155ScreamingMidgetPosted 3/16/2013 3:37:41 PM
360 fans still hurt because they don't have good exclusives.
#156true_gamer80Posted 3/16/2013 3:51:46 PM(edited)
this topic proves to a T most here are utterly clueless when it comes to games and gaming unless of course theres hype involved mass sheep who ony pay attention and toalk about a miniscule amount of whats avalable, all hype or hate lol......uttery amazing how ignorant most here are with what the ocnsoles you fight day in and out over,

This is a topic you show ppl just how clueless most here are....hundreds of exclusives on both sides yet here we are arguing over a tiny miniscule % of them...gotta love GF.....

its mind blowing so many here make fun of casual gamers yet fail to realise most here fall right into that category.....for god sakes most here arent even aware to whats available with things they fight over everyday......

There is a reason and proof rght in this topic why most user at GF are made fun of across the internet, so much fightning, so much drama, so much nonsense and most havent the slightest lue on the bigger picture or things they fight about....pure ignorance

Ive never seen so many ppl think they know everything yet clearly they dont.....utterly amazing!

Yet again fact here..360 has far far far far far more exclusives then ps3, this is not debatable this is fact......you can argue which are btter(most of you not even playing the games your talking/slammingabout to begin with) as thats completely subjective, the fact there is far more 360 exclusives is not subjective...its a fact.

and yes there are games outside of huge populr aaa games, the fact most of you seem to think a game can only be good if its AAA or only pay attention to them is awhole diff pathetic topic all together....

all this topic proves is just how sheepish most this gen in only followig hype are and also how utterly ignorant many re with whats availlable.....again th sad thing is this is a gaming site, yet how many here are completely clueless lol.....sad very sad

instead of fighting over others opinions or takes on games you never played....go play some games and enjoy yourseles...I know that extremely hard to grasp at GF....

-
---
Kool Kieth for president!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zeknB3ceRNA
#157Damn_DeaditePosted 3/16/2013 4:02:51 PM
Both systems have awesome exclusives. If youre a REAL gamer you have both systems to play all the great games.

PS. Overrun Mode in GoW Judgment is the most fun Ive had in an online MP game in years.

Get off your fanboy high horses and play a game.. Fake ass gamers and their constant bickering and 1uppery.
---
Herrehkhan313
I'll swallow your soul!
#158EseenuzPosted 3/16/2013 4:35:24 PM(edited)
lol I'm enjoying GOWA multiplayer at the moment : )
#159SAMCROftwPosted 3/16/2013 5:28:03 PM
ScreamingMidget posted...
360 fans still hurt because they don't have good exclusives.

There are plenty of good exclusives on the 360. Keep being an ignorant douche...
#160BEB22Posted 3/16/2013 7:43:26 PM
true_gamer80 posted...
BEB22 posted...
true_gamer80 posted...
BEB22 posted...
agreed, how bout all of them 360 exclusives? lulz MS bailing

whats funny is you fanboys dont seem to realise whn it comes to exclusives 360 has hundreds more then ps3....literally. Sure there not all super hyped up games but that doesnt make them any less fun.

Instead of sounded like silly fanboys that really have no clue why not just go play some games

Actually most of the so called 360 exclusives are either on pc or arcade or Kinect games. According to metacritc the ps3 has better quality exclusives and l more of them. You clearly haven't seen the list

Ill say again 360 ahas literally hundreds more games then ps3, you can come up with as many excuses as you want and feel free to use othrs opinions when fact of the matter is 360 has many many more exclusives....

the fact ppl pointed this out and some are still going on is classic, alot of oyu are utterly clueless when it comes to this topic and its extremely funny cause this is a gaming site and most of oyu dont clearly dont know squat and th emost basic things lol....

most basic gaming knowledge at literally its most basic level and how many at a site reolving around gaming are utterly clueess lol....classic and another topic proving how most here are nothing but causals who have no clue about again th emost basic of things. Its very clear most here only follow hype....extremely clear lol

First off you cant even spell. Secondly having a bunch of $%% Kinect games does not make the 360 superior. I say again most of the so called ms exclusives are on pc, arcade games, or kinect games. If your talking about straight up good exclusives PS3 wins handily. Just like it has for the last few years and just like its doing this year.

Just bc you are counting kinect kiddy games compared to the likes of Uncharted does not make the 360 better. Take a look at the list I posted for example.
---
PSN- Bushwick128