This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

360 fans trolling GoWA, but it's still better than having no exclusives...

#171BEB22Posted 3/16/2013 8:30:32 PM
SAMCROftw posted...
BEB22 posted...
So the 360 wins in arcade games like that Dishwasher vampire game. The ps3 wins in games that ACTUALLY %^^&&^* MATTER

Umad? Just because they're arcade games doesn't mean they don't matter. Who the hell are you to say Arcade Games don't matter?

They matter, but using them as ammo against fully fledged titles is a bit of a joke. Nobodies buying a console for arcade or psn games for that matter.
---
PSN- Bushwick128
#172SAMCROftwPosted 3/16/2013 8:55:43 PM
BEB22 posted...
SAMCROftw posted...
BEB22 posted...
So the 360 wins in arcade games like that Dishwasher vampire game. The ps3 wins in games that ACTUALLY %^^&&^* MATTER

Umad? Just because they're arcade games doesn't mean they don't matter. Who the hell are you to say Arcade Games don't matter?

They matter, but using them as ammo against fully fledged titles is a bit of a joke. Nobodies buying a console for arcade or psn games for that matter.

How so? I can tell you that games like Trials HD, Raskulls, Castle Crashers, and that Walking Dead game are better than pieces of crap like Killzone, Resistance, or God of War.
#173UniversquallPosted 3/16/2013 9:49:07 PM
BEB22 posted...
I can also do games rated 70 or above if the 360 fans want? Congrats on having more arcade games clearly 360 is superior.

Stop trying to upset the MDF.
---
After the Fallout
#174EseenuzPosted 3/16/2013 9:51:58 PM
http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/01/10/report-ps3-surpasses-xbox-360s-worldwide-shipped-total

ha
#175THE_PS1_PATRIOTPosted 3/16/2013 10:03:59 PM
I love the smell of gunpowder at night...

So what kinda battle is this? Exclusives? Sales? Controllers? Box colors? 2nd most sales?

At the moment the war is at a stalemate!!! The XBOX Hyperion Kingdom has taken over key territories in the west and the Solar Sony Empire holds more eastern strongholds and most the Eruopia region. Also some bases in the Murica sates home of the XBOX cyborg warriors but vastly outnumbered here. The winner gets the rare metal called Silvarium which has little use but shows the power of a nation!!!
---
PLAYSTATION PATRIOT
#176BEB22Posted 3/17/2013 6:53:07 AM
SAMCROftw posted...
BEB22 posted...
SAMCROftw posted...
BEB22 posted...

How so? I can tell you that games like Trials HD, Raskulls, Castle Crashers, and that Walking Dead game are better than pieces of crap like Killzone, Resistance, or God of War.

The Walking Dead isnt quite an arcade game and is on disc format, but its still '' a simple'' game and none of them are as good as killzonee, resistance, or GOW. The majority would agree with me.
---
PSN- Bushwick128
#177HENTAIDOJIPosted 3/17/2013 10:15:02 AM
LBP
The ICO & Shadow of the Colossus Collection
LBP2
MLB 10 The show
GOW Collection
MLB 11
MLB 13
MLB 12
Wipeout HD
The Sly Collection
mlb 08
Super Stardust HD
God of War Origins Collection
Ratchet & Clank Collection
ModNation Racers
Hot Shots Golf: Out of Bounds
Jak and Daxter Collection

Superstardust HD is a PSN title and all of these titles are on multiple platforms.
---
http://nopybot.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/hentai-demotivational1.jpg
#178footballdemon86Posted 3/17/2013 10:42:52 AM
Shineboxer posted...
Having more exclusives means nothing if they all suck.

Its like picking the fat kids to play dodge ball. PS3 may not have top-notch games but they score average enough and are like well enough by the fans that its gotta count for something.

I can say 360 has more exclusives, but do I really wanna say "We got Bomberman Zero ****es! Now what!"?

Hell no!

But even then, its rather subjective. PS3 has more games styled to my likings and more of them but that doesn't mean I dislike what the 360 has to offer either.

Admittedly though, 360 has not put a game out I can give a damn about lately. I wish all that yearly bragging about how much they make on XBL subscribers would be put to better use somehow with games.

Very good basketball analogy.

Xbox is Miami heat, with Lebron(Halo),Wade(Gears),Bosh(Forza).

PS3 is New York Knicks with Anthony(Grand Turismo), Stoudemire(Uncharted), and then a full roster of mediocre nobodys.

this guy got it with the basketball analogy
---
http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/3721/footballdemon86.png
http://www.gifsoup.com/view4/1813005/laugh-o.gif
#179footballdemon86Posted 3/17/2013 10:45:01 AM
BEB22 posted...
SAMCROftw posted...
BEB22 posted...
SAMCROftw posted...
BEB22 posted...

The Walking Dead isnt quite an arcade game and is on disc format, but its still '' a simple'' game and none of them are as good as killzonee, resistance, or GOW. The majority would agree with me.

and those arcade games are just as good if not better then the POS that are killzone resistance and god of war
---
http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/3721/footballdemon86.png
http://www.gifsoup.com/view4/1813005/laugh-o.gif
#180EseenuzPosted 3/17/2013 10:51:33 AM
lol nice flamebait there haha, pretending like legitimately well funded games like KIllzone (made in Amsterdam btw hahah) and God of War aren't good. yeah O.K. bro