This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

360 fans trolling GoWA, but it's still better than having no exclusives...

#201SAMCROftwPosted 3/17/2013 12:58:32 PM
theofficefan99 posted...
SAMCROftw posted...
BEB22 posted...
I'm so butthurt my console continues to get highly rated exclusives lmao

Putting "Lol" and "lmao" at the end of your sentences doesn't make you seem less annoyed or mad, friend. You just got done cursing and calling us idiots because we have differentiating opinions.

And by the way, a lot of these "highly rated exclusives" aren't even worth a rent, honestly.

Killzone is the PS3's exclusive COD clone and not even a good one at that.

God of War is tired and redundant Kratos has "ended" the conflict, what, 2-3 times now? Only until the studio wants more money.

Heavy Rain? Not even a game. More like an interactive movie. Nuff said.

PS All Stars? Could Sony be screaming Super Smash Bros clone any louder?

MLB? LOL (except "The Show", that was good)

Resistance? Garbage.

So If you'll excuse me... Alan Wake, Forza Horizon, and Infinite Undiscovery are great 360 exclusives titles. Even Halo 4 is great. Let me know when The Last of Us is out, as everything else can SMD.

I love you just for bringing up Infinite Undiscovery. Freaking love that game; so underrated.

Anyways, I don't care about any games right now aside from Final Fantasy Versus XIII and Tales of Xillia.

Yeah, Tales of Xillia looks pretty good and FFvXIII will never happen. I wouldn't be surprised if that's Final Fantasy XV for the PS4. Even then it will be an eternity XD.
#202EseenuzPosted 3/17/2013 12:58:58 PM
SlaynWilderGL3 posted...
Eseenuz posted...
lol GOWA is f***** awesome.

Correction, the entire Saga is f****** badass.

Yes indeed lol
#203SAMCROftwPosted 3/17/2013 1:04:00 PM
Eseenuz posted...
SAMCROftw posted...
Eseenuz posted...
What a long-winded way of saying you admit defeat lol maybe xbox 3 will deliver on all those non-existent AAA exclusives ay? heheh

Admit defeat? How? I own both consoles and enjoy some 360 titles more than some Ps3 ones. Looks like I win for not being a one-sided fanboy like you and your friend.

"Not gonna lie, 2013 isn't fruitful for the 360 Exclusive-wise. MS seems to have dropped the ball big time, but they've already got tons of support from other devs for the 720..."

there you go hehe

Again, that's not admitting defeat. It's called not being one-sided and/or a blind fanboy. You and the rest of this board should look into it. heheh
#204EseenuzPosted 3/17/2013 1:13:52 PM(edited)
now you're back-peddling lol it's O.K. bro

I actually like Xbox as competition for Sony, I just wish MS tried to please the consumer more.
#205kaiser ryuPosted 3/17/2013 1:17:36 PM
Eseenuz posted...
true_gamer80 posted...
Eseenuz posted...
nope, you don't even own an xbox (what a joke), the truth is you just pretend like you know better about owning one system over the other when in reality you just spam useless "facts" that have nothing to do with relevant gaming (you know as it pertains to real people who actually own the systems in question) lol

yet again I ask how me not owning a 360 makes everything I said irrelevant.....its all fact and indeed reality so explain why me not owning a 360 makes what I said irrelevant.....dont sidestep just answer that :)

again, it has everything to do with it.

Are you playing any of these games on your imaginary xbox? NO

therefore your opinion is fake, and made up of hearsay lol and perfect little "facts" that have nothing to do with actual AAA games or exclusives that people actually play on a regular basis. lol

If you can't understand that, maybe someone else can explain it to you or something lol.

Oh, so you own all ~680 exclusives between Sony and Microsoft and have played each and every one extensively? Not only this but you have personally been a pillar of the gaming community long enough to have a large degree of certainty that you are both aware of how the average gamer feels about those ~680 titles but that you also have a voice that reasonably speaks to them when you voice how you feel about them as well? Everything you have said in this topic is based on those assertions and from your 100% first hand experiences with those titles and the gaming public at large? You sure?
---
The Tales of series needs more love in America.
Won't change sig until Namco gets wise. Started: 9/8/06
#206EseenuzPosted 3/17/2013 1:33:49 PM(edited)
*in Bane's voice*
"Of-course!"

And that's not even counting all of the Japanese exclusive PS3 tittles which would probably put PS3's library ahead of Xbox's in terms of TOTAL # of games for each system...

To be perfectly frank, I doubt anyone truly knows which system has more games in the end, since neither company keeps track from what I've read heheh

As far as Quality exclusives are concerned, I stand by all my previous posts.
#207BEB22Posted 3/17/2013 2:13:18 PM

No, I bought Killzone 2 and Resistance, much to my dissatisfaction. I stopped playing GoW after 3. Ascension is just an uninteresting rehash IMO. I could care less about Ni No Kuni or the new MLB, and I may get Sly Cooper eventually. Don't get me wrong, I'm not doubting that Ni No Kuni is good, but I just don't care about it.

Gears may be tired and redundant, but millions of people still buy it and it is quite a popular online shooter on the 360. PGR isn't as good as Forza IMO and Halo 4 kicks ass. Granted, the campaign isn't the best, but the multiplayer is still fun.

That's good for Uncharted 2 for being rated higher than any 360 Exclusive. Luckily the Uncharted series hasn't let me down. It's some of the only PS3 exclusives that held my attention for so long. The rest just don't last that long at all.

Not gonna lie, 2013 isn't fruitful for the 360 Exclusive-wise. MS seems to have dropped the ball big time, but they've already got tons of support from other devs for the 720 with lots of exclusives planned and in the works. So 720 will most likely start off on the right foot, just like the 360 did in comparison to the PS3. Hopefully this time around some exclusives don't go multiplat in pity for the Sony fanboys and how they bought the most expensive console on the market and have hardly any games to play.

Are any of your replies supposed to be low blows? They seem to be, but... I own both consoles, friend. Am I supposed to be upset that Uncharted 2 is rated higher than any 360 exclusive? No. That doesn't stop me from enjoying Halo more.

Also, Something hit me. I remember at E3 a few years ago, that crazy blonde guy from the PS3 commercials came out during the Sony show and basically tried to calm down the Sony fanboys by saying they were all people with one gigantic common interest... that they love video games. I don't know, I still think it's pretty funny when even Sony is aware their fanboys are ignorant, reassuring, whiny little brats. You just reminded me of that particular show. Bravo, madame.

Agreed until that last sentence >_<. Talk about low blows. It's just my opinion that the vast variety of quality exclusives makes the ps3 the superior console. Do I like gears? Yes I do but Ms just hasnt offered the variety and them charging 50$ a year pisses me off for XBL. Not sure what MS has in store for 720 but Sony seems to have learned from its past mistakes and will be offering a solid line up from the get go.

I like that Sony has really came on strong and is releasing a bunch of exclusives this year while ms has faded...............
---
PSN- Bushwick128
#208RollingCradlePosted 3/17/2013 2:20:42 PM
Sony is just releasing a buncha rehashed BS for 2013 anyway.

God of Bore: Repetition
Uncharted of Us
Beyond: Two QTEs
The Lame Guardian

I admit Microsoft has Gears of Bore: Drudgment but that's the only thing being milked by them this late in the game.
#209BEB22Posted 3/17/2013 2:22:04 PM
RollingCradle posted...
Sony is just releasing a buncha rehashed BS for 2013 anyway.

God of Bore: Repetition
Uncharted of Us
Beyond: Two QTEs
The Lame Guardian

I admit Microsoft has Gears of Bore: Drudgment but that's the only thing being milked by them this late in the game.

i luld
---
PSN- Bushwick128
#210UniversquallPosted 3/17/2013 5:56:31 PM
SAMCROftw no longer works for Microsoft officially?
---
After the Fallout