This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

360 fans trolling GoWA, but it's still better than having no exclusives...

#41WantedOutlawPosted 3/15/2013 2:17:12 AM
Honestly, most of the Exclusives both have put out this gen aren't even worth renting... GoWA included. Each MAYBE get one Exclusive per year, if that, worth buying. Everything else is mediocre at best. Pretty much every game worth owning is multiplatform nowadays.
#42IChangedMyNamePosted 3/15/2013 3:22:23 AM(edited)
Having more exclusives means nothing if they all suck.

Its like picking the fat kids to play dodge ball. PS3 may not have top-notch games but they score average enough and are like well enough by the fans that its gotta count for something.

I can say 360 has more exclusives, but do I really wanna say "We got Bomberman Zero ****es! Now what!"?

Hell no!

But even then, its rather subjective. PS3 has more games styled to my likings and more of them but that doesn't mean I dislike what the 360 has to offer either.

Admittedly though, 360 has not put a game out I can give a damn about lately. I wish all that yearly bragging about how much they make on XBL subscribers would be put to better use somehow with games.
---
I play a lil bit of everything on a lil bit of everything.
Not changing this until we get a Viewtiful Joe 3 or HD collection of VJ 1&2 (started 8/14/12)
#43BEB22Posted 3/15/2013 6:29:47 AM
jetlian posted...
beb maybe you should read in that article they even said when comparing 360 vs ps3 360 wins lol. 360 has 82 ce games vs 8 ce on ps3

Those 82 are On pc and alot are on iPhone lol. If you take out stupid arcade games and Kinect games ps3 dominates. No questions asked. I don't even know how anyone would think otherwise. I'm posting a full damn list later bc the variety and scoring is much Better on ps3.
---
PSN- Bushwick128
#44TwinmoldPosted 3/15/2013 6:35:43 AM
Sooo, is this topic supposed to make me embarrassed to be a gamer or is that just a side effect of Gamefaqs?
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/TheCptDecaf
#45ShineboxerPosted 3/15/2013 6:36:23 AM
Having more exclusives means nothing if they all suck.

Its like picking the fat kids to play dodge ball. PS3 may not have top-notch games but they score average enough and are like well enough by the fans that its gotta count for something.

I can say 360 has more exclusives, but do I really wanna say "We got Bomberman Zero ****es! Now what!"?

Hell no!

But even then, its rather subjective. PS3 has more games styled to my likings and more of them but that doesn't mean I dislike what the 360 has to offer either.

Admittedly though, 360 has not put a game out I can give a damn about lately. I wish all that yearly bragging about how much they make on XBL subscribers would be put to better use somehow with games.

Very good basketball analogy.

Xbox is Miami heat, with Lebron(Halo),Wade(Gears),Bosh(Forza).

PS3 is New York Knicks with Anthony(Grand Turismo), Stoudemire(Uncharted), and then a full roster of mediocre nobodys.
---
Intel Core i5-3570K | ASUS P8Z77-V DELUXE |ASUS GeForce GTX 660 Ti SLI | G.SKILL Ripjaws Z Series 16GB | 3TB Seagate Barracuda x2 | 256GB Crucial M4 SSD
#46thesnoopmeisterPosted 3/15/2013 6:39:18 AM
Twinmold posted...
Sooo, is this topic supposed to make me embarrassed to be a gamer or is that just a side effect of Gamefaqs?
#47SoaringDivePosted 3/15/2013 7:28:08 AM
I can definitely say, as someone that owns a 360, that Microsoft has pretty much given up on us. Games for us cost too much for them, when they can spend a couple thousand and get a popular kinect game out in the market.
---
PM (on GFaqs) me if you add me (I won't bite)
3DS: 2148-8150-1379 | Steam:SoaringDive | PSN:SoarDive
#48jetlianPosted 3/15/2013 2:32:56 PM
still not on ps3 and if its good why should l care if its kinect, xbla or retail.
---
your the bro that i have chosen! cuz your the splode beneath my splosion
splosion maaaann
#49RBGamer_Posted 3/15/2013 2:36:52 PM
It's so sad to see a fanboy like the TC. It's so crazy l can't even imagine what causes one to be this way. You heard of Witcher 2? lol. And where were you when this board lost it's mind because PS3 was getting Mass Effect? Keep flying that fanboy flag high l guess.
---
You must destroy the mind, then hopefully retrain
Toruture out the wildness then usher in the tame.
#50RyuuHou25Posted 3/15/2013 2:37:03 PM
Quality games are not quality because of reviews/sales

Anyone with this frame of mind, congratulations, you've just admitted that the recent Call of Duty games are the best video games in existence. Or ever.
---
PSN ID: RyuuHou24
"I never said that....and even if I said it, I never said it" - Dr Peter Venkman RGB