This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What is there on the 360 that you wish you could play?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. What is there on the 360 that you wish you could play?

User Info: okamhunite

okamhunite
3 years ago#21
Tales of Vesperia.
Paper Demons fighting a endless war for a rich and proud king who stands tall in his Castle of Jade and Emerald, today mighty Lord, I will end your life...

User Info: Thermador446

Thermador446
3 years ago#22
Condemned: Criminal Origins
Metro: 2033
Splinter Cell: Conviction
"While you are wasting your time castrating a priceless antique, I have been systematically feeding babies to hungry mutated puppies!"

User Info: JanayBerry

JanayBerry
3 years ago#23
I wouldn't mind:

- Gears of War (any of them).
- Ikaruga.
PSN ID: Jim_Berry
Favorites (since 3/14/13): DC Universe Online, Devil May Cry: HD Collection, Mass Effect, Double Dragon Neon, Saints Row: The Third.

User Info: theatrical_cat

theatrical_cat
3 years ago#24
Crackdown. It's one of the most simply fun and engaging games this gen. It's my go-to game for when I'm bored and I'd love to be able to play it without having to switch consoles all the time.

Fable 2 was pretty good. It got a lot of flak, and some of it deserved, but it was a lot of fun too. 3 was a turd on almost every level though, and you can get that on Steam if you really give a crap (you really shouldn't, though. It's literally terrible).
In 1984, I was hospitalized for approaching perfection.

User Info: chiefofsb78

chiefofsb78
3 years ago#25
Killer Instinct 1,2 & 3 if it was to ever happen which i hope it doesnt and they are multiplat

User Info: American_Eagle0

American_Eagle0
3 years ago#26
tales of vesp
halo
alan wake
gears of war

User Info: Rabillion

Rabillion
3 years ago#27
Megathorn22 posted...
Alan Wake looks interesting.

Fable games look entertaining.

Bastion is one I would like to try.

Left4Dead games look fun with friends.

Alan Wake, Alan Wake's American Nightmare, Fable: TLC, Fable 3, Bastion, Left 4 Dead 1 and 2 are all on PC. Same with the first Mass Effect before EA released the trilogy pack.

Unless you're into shooters there's nothing going for 360.

User Info: 656stooge

656stooge
3 years ago#28
Well I have a 360, so nothing really. But I'd like it if others could experiences Lost Odyssey and Condemned 1. Tales of Vesperia too, even though it got a JAP release on PS3.
Meet the new love of my life--
http://itotd.com/view/80/

User Info: Superfly Jo Jo

Superfly Jo Jo
3 years ago#29
Left 4 Dead 1 and 2 are the only ones I really would like to play. Too bad my PC kind of sucks and I don't have the funds to buy a new one or upgrade the one I have
PSN: spacedirtyjerz
Ugh I wish I could change my PSN name

User Info: Junpei_Stupei

Junpei_Stupei
3 years ago#30
There are a LOT of 360 exclusives that I want to play. Most of them are 3rd party because Microsoft knows how to attract the "Honeys" unlike Sony.

*Takes a deep breath*.....

Here we go:

Lost Odyssey
Dead or Alive 4
Dead or Alive Xtreme Beach Volleyball 2
Rumble Roses XX
Onechanbara: Kagura Z
Tales of Vesperia in English
Otomedius Excellent
Infinite Undiscovery
Magna Carta 2
The Last Remnant

and many more... (I just listed 10 for quick reference.)

Here are some pics of its superior exclusives:

http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2012/202/7/a/onechanbara_z___kagura_by_jakebcha-d5111xf.png

http://cache.gawkerassets.com/assets/images/9/2011/11/7084fd0351cb3e2cdadd2c7886be0316.jpg

http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2012/271/1/a/rumble_roses_xx_great_khan_vs_candy_cane__2__by_themilkguy-d5g7gpe.jpg

I think I bought the wrong console this gen.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. What is there on the 360 that you wish you could play?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived