This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

NPD: DmC Devil May Cry bombs badly in February, Ni No Kuni sells more

#11xfrankcookxPosted 3/14/2013 9:38:47 PM
i honestly still don't get why all the DmC hate. yeah, donte is kinda of a stupid and stuff, but still the stages just were incredible, the combat i actually found it REALLY fun, and pretty fast, it may be easier than the others DMC but still, it's a really fun game. i even bought vergil's downfall, andddd yeah i wouldn't say that was so awesome and stuff, but still, fun. This comes as an opinion of the DMC saga since it came out, i still think 3 was the best by far, but i actually liked DmC more than DMC 4. I may be wrong, but half the people that are talking s**t about the game haven't even played it because of simply blind hate against crapcom, who actually deserved a LOT more hate for other stuff they did.
#12SophisticationPosted 3/14/2013 9:41:18 PM
Of course DMC isn't dead... it's just on life support... Any and everything Ninja theory touches turns to solid brown fecal matter. Capcom will do what Microsoft, Sony and Namco did before and fire their talent less rectum's into oblivion.

They will then try and resurrect DMC again... maybe even do the fall back plan for DMC 5. That, if it were up to me, is what I'd do. I'd play the reboot off like a bad dream and give gamers what they really wanted. DMC 5.
---
As a true sophistocrat I am the best at what I do--you all love my judicious topics & the debate I bring.
PSN:sophistocrat
#13agrissaPosted 3/14/2013 9:43:06 PM
A terrible game flopped.....my faith in the gaming industry is temporarily restored.
---
I am the Message Board Superhero- Getting rid of trolls one at a time. You're welcome.
~Number of trolls owned:2~ ~ Number of fans:7~
#14Junpei_StupeiPosted 3/14/2013 9:46:13 PM
This calls for another celebration!

Hooooraaaayyyy.....!

---
I think I bought the wrong console this gen.
#15caffiend7Posted 3/14/2013 9:55:24 PM
Hopefully Ninja Theory will close its doors. They won't be missed. Now we need to get all the unsold copies of DmC and burn them all.
#16grungastzenkiPosted 3/14/2013 10:00:48 PM
Shocking consider DmC is the second worst DMC after DMC 2
---
I am an epic junkie
#17PhophenomenonPosted 3/14/2013 10:05:52 PM
NNK is bull.
---
FUAAAAARRRRKKKK!
http://www.ps3trophies.com/profile/Phophenomenon