This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Why are Japanese devs so obsessed with perfectionism and unfair high difficulty?

#11Great_Pudding_3Posted 3/15/2013 9:38:49 AM
JessicaJungxo posted...
you white people don't understand.

http://i1.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/512/465/816.png
---
PSN / NNID: Chocobo_Dragoon
GT: Chocobo Dragoon
#12animanganimePosted 3/15/2013 9:45:51 AM
TC can you provide some more examples other than Ninja Gaiden
---
WC i5 2500k @ 4.4 ghz, 2x GTX 670 DirectCU II, Corsair P128 SSD, 16gb G.Skill 1600 DDR3, Zalman 1000W PSU, Cosmos 1000 Case, HP LP3065 @ 2560 x 1600 IPS
#13RyuuHou25Posted 3/15/2013 9:51:28 AM
Kaliesto posted...
SchoolRumble posted...
ScreamingMidget posted...
Why is Bayonetta_ so obsessed with creating stupid troll threads?

How is this a troll thread?

Don't worry TC, the people in this board are starting to lose their minds lately.

TC is a well known troll that generally makes topics just to infuriate people

It also tends to stem from them being a big pansy about various things ie NG3 kicking their butt and what they consider unfair challenge. Then they present it in such a way that it's meant to be the truth, despite the fact that it's always just an opinion, and berating anyone that doesn't agree with said truth before they can even voice their own opinion or disagree with said topic (which they usually do, but the key point is the principle of letting people voice their own BEFORE doing this)
---
PSN ID: RyuuHou24
"I never said that....and even if I said it, I never said it" - Dr Peter Venkman RGB
#14majin nemesisPosted 3/15/2013 9:56:39 AM
Bayonetta_ posted...
. Western games evolved to have balanced difficulty, best graphics, in depth character personalities, and above average stories.

*looks at God of War,Doom 3,GTA...*

lol no
---
Swann:This is the last time.I'm tired of running damage control every time he makes a mess
Campbell:Right.You're the control,and if that fails,I'm the damage
#15Godly_GoofPosted 3/15/2013 10:31:14 AM
majin nemesis posted...
Bayonetta_ posted...
. Western games evolved to have balanced difficulty, best graphics, in depth character personalities, and above average stories.

lol no

Lol I'd continue the list but if I were to list every game that has those problems from NA I'd fill every post to max characters and hit the 500 post cap before I broke the half way mark haha
---
I still don't believe most people on gamefaqs are even gamers. Just assuming they are embodiments of hate and stupidity taking digital form.
#16DoukouPosted 3/15/2013 10:36:19 AM
Godly_Goof posted...
majin nemesis posted...
Bayonetta_ posted...

lol no

Lol I'd continue the list but if I were to list every game that has those problems from NA I'd fill every post to max characters and hit the 500 post cap before I broke the half way mark haha

Same could be said for Asia
---
Don't read this sig.
#17ShineboxerPosted 3/15/2013 10:41:49 AM
Which games are hard or perfectionist?

I want to know which games you been playing..
---
Intel Core i5-3570K | ASUS P8Z77-V DELUXE |ASUS GeForce GTX 660 Ti SLI | G.SKILL Ripjaws Z Series 16GB | 3TB Seagate Barracuda x2 | 256GB Crucial M4 SSD
#18Godly_GoofPosted 3/15/2013 10:41:57 AM
Doukou posted...
Godly_Goof posted...
majin nemesis posted...
Bayonetta_ posted...

lol no

Same could be said for Asia

Except we get a 10:1 NA:A ratio so I severely doubt it even if you were to try and list everything.
---
I still don't believe most people on gamefaqs are even gamers. Just assuming they are embodiments of hate and stupidity taking digital form.
#19DoukouPosted 3/15/2013 10:44:23 AM
What? Are you saying there are 10 bad NA games for every bad Japanese games?
---
Don't read this sig.
#20kitsune2222Posted 3/15/2013 12:00:13 PM
Japanese Perfectionism = Don't want to be deranked serving coffee at the office and getting less salary. Better work hard. This mentality results in less bugs and glitches. And a better software overall.

Cheating Cpu = Asians are too skilled, cpu must cheat to stand a chance.

Unrealsistic Graphics = Asians don't want the fictional characters to turn into real people. A game should be a game.