This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Just returned to Battlefield 3...its amazing

#1AssaultMonkey9Posted 3/15/2013 9:44:48 AM
Got the premium edition for free a while ago but hadn't played much...downloaded the new map packs etc and I cant believe Im only level 17 and wasted so much time on Black Ops 2 and tryinh to get enjoyment out of Crysis 3's online lagfest

Any pros have some tips in terms of the new weapons? I almost always play as Engineer with anti-tank rocket. My primary gun is the M4 with 3 round burst. Im still a few levels away from getting the G36C or whateevr it is. I have the A-91 and the only that also starts with a G next to it

There have been SO many patches since I last played, any tips on what's new? The FAMAS on assault class was really nerfed right? Is there any reason to try recon class? I used to suck at it, hard to rack up a lot of points, really prefer being in the thick of things
---
Now Playing: Ni No Kuni, Dead Space 3, XCOM: Enemy Unknown, AC3
PSN: AssaultMonkey150
#2ShineboxerPosted 3/15/2013 9:59:02 AM
Just drop ammo and health packs when you can and you will be more useful than 90% of the people I see online.
---
Intel Core i5-3570K | ASUS P8Z77-V DELUXE |ASUS GeForce GTX 660 Ti SLI | G.SKILL Ripjaws Z Series 16GB | 3TB Seagate Barracuda x2 | 256GB Crucial M4 SSD
#3true_gamer80Posted 3/15/2013 10:17:36 AM
the new dlc is awesome! Nothing like flying by tanks on a bike while they try to blow oyu up only to hit a jump throw some c4 on the tank below you and drive off and press the detenator....boom

BF3 is the pinnacle of shooters this gen, tons of depth and pure fun
---
Kool Kieth for president!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zeknB3ceRNA
#4GunzleaderPosted 3/15/2013 10:19:01 AM
i agree famas was a beast. freaking kids and there crying nerf. i drop ammo too and c4 tanks.. i once got a kill i can never see happening again. a helicopter pilot was mad at me cause i stinger his ass 5 times on my engineer kit. all 5 he jumped out ended up as road kill, kills all 5 times.. but i switched to c4 class cause squad wanted ammo. i see him AGAIN in a helicopter trying to land in me as revenge i guess... i throw c4 on his helicopter right? thought i missed it he takes off.. just for the hell of it i blow up the c4.. next thing i know 100 points 3 times pop up.. one of em was him lmfao. was the match winning kill too.
---
im not a troll sorry if i offend you in anyway. RIP Everquest Online Adventures 2003-2012