This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Just returned to Battlefield 3...its amazing

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Just returned to Battlefield 3...its amazing

User Info: AssaultMonkey9

AssaultMonkey9
4 years ago#1
Got the premium edition for free a while ago but hadn't played much...downloaded the new map packs etc and I cant believe Im only level 17 and wasted so much time on Black Ops 2 and tryinh to get enjoyment out of Crysis 3's online lagfest

Any pros have some tips in terms of the new weapons? I almost always play as Engineer with anti-tank rocket. My primary gun is the M4 with 3 round burst. Im still a few levels away from getting the G36C or whateevr it is. I have the A-91 and the only that also starts with a G next to it

There have been SO many patches since I last played, any tips on what's new? The FAMAS on assault class was really nerfed right? Is there any reason to try recon class? I used to suck at it, hard to rack up a lot of points, really prefer being in the thick of things
Now Playing: Ni No Kuni, Dead Space 3, XCOM: Enemy Unknown, AC3
PSN: AssaultMonkey150

User Info: Shineboxer

Shineboxer
4 years ago#2
Just drop ammo and health packs when you can and you will be more useful than 90% of the people I see online.
Intel Core i5-3570K | ASUS P8Z77-V DELUXE |ASUS GeForce GTX 660 Ti SLI | G.SKILL Ripjaws Z Series 16GB | 3TB Seagate Barracuda x2 | 256GB Crucial M4 SSD

User Info: true_gamer80

true_gamer80
4 years ago#3
the new dlc is awesome! Nothing like flying by tanks on a bike while they try to blow oyu up only to hit a jump throw some c4 on the tank below you and drive off and press the detenator....boom

BF3 is the pinnacle of shooters this gen, tons of depth and pure fun
Kool Kieth for president!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zeknB3ceRNA

User Info: Gunzleader

Gunzleader
4 years ago#4
i agree famas was a beast. freaking kids and there crying nerf. i drop ammo too and c4 tanks.. i once got a kill i can never see happening again. a helicopter pilot was mad at me cause i stinger his ass 5 times on my engineer kit. all 5 he jumped out ended up as road kill, kills all 5 times.. but i switched to c4 class cause squad wanted ammo. i see him AGAIN in a helicopter trying to land in me as revenge i guess... i throw c4 on his helicopter right? thought i missed it he takes off.. just for the hell of it i blow up the c4.. next thing i know 100 points 3 times pop up.. one of em was him lmfao. was the match winning kill too.
im not a troll sorry if i offend you in anyway. RIP Everquest Online Adventures 2003-2012
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Just returned to Battlefield 3...its amazing

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived