This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I need advise ASAP!!! What should I do?

#1Son_of_ManaPosted 3/15/2013 11:28:09 AM
I want to buy the new tomb Raider (collector's edition).

However, due to my OCDness, I must purchase the Tomb Raider trilogy, and the psn game, so that makes a total of 5 games that I need to add to my already very behind backlog.

I have a sickness in my brain that every game that leaches onto and attaches to my psn, I have to 100% the trophies for. Furthermore, if I have 1 game of a series attached to my psn, then ALL GAMES of THAT PARTICULAR series must be 100%ted. For examples, Marvel Vs capcom (I have origins, 2, 3, and ultimate all 100%ted.

Therefore, if I add the new tomb raider, I'm adding not 1 but 5 games to 100%

What should I do? Should I add this franchise to my games?

Please no trolls, only real life answers/advise. I got money and hos all day so don't trip on that playas.
---
| === ~~~~~ //--} JETS JETS JETS!!!
J === ! [___}
#2MalifacentXPosted 3/15/2013 11:29:02 AM
Learn self control.
---
PSN: SeventhLegion
Back in my day you couldn't cheat during multiplayer because you'd get punched in the face
~Pothocket
#3true_gamer80Posted 3/15/2013 11:29:58 AM
new copies of TR come with a free copy of the psn TR game, just to let you know, save you some cash there
---
Kool Kieth for president!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zeknB3ceRNA
#4The_BonesPosted 3/15/2013 11:31:06 AM
MalifacentX posted...
Learn self control.

^This.
#5Son_of_Mana(Topic Creator)Posted 3/15/2013 11:31:20 AM
true_gamer80 posted...
new copies of TR come with a free copy of the psn TR game, just to let you know, save you some cash there

Oh really? Cool to know dude. I can use the cash in my wallet for something else.
---
J === ! [___}
#6Son_of_Mana(Topic Creator)Posted 3/15/2013 11:33:08 AM
MalifacentX posted...
Learn self control.

What do you mean exactly? Like don't add these games? Or play them and don't go for the trophies?

If you want to advise or help, you could explain yourself a little better than "learn self-control"

maybe that would actually help
---
J === ! [___}
#7shawnmckPosted 3/15/2013 11:33:51 AM(edited)
The new Tomb Raider game is an origins story, so you don't really need to get any of the others, because it is a reboot.
Plus, the game-play is completely different than all previous TR games.
#8Ottopilot666Posted 3/15/2013 11:33:51 AM
You should probably find a therapist to help you get over your insane "need" to 100% everything
#9PHEEliNUXPosted 3/15/2013 11:34:21 AM
Son_of_Mana posted...
MalifacentX posted...
Learn self control.

What do you mean exactly? Like don't add these games? Or play them and don't go for the trophies?

If you want to advise or help, you could explain yourself a little better than "learn self-control"

maybe that would actually help

I do that, But return to trophies when i clear my backlog, Unless it is a game i really like
---
PSN:PHEEliNUX
"Lesser Demon is less than a Demon, But more than an Imp"
#10RyuuHou25Posted 3/15/2013 11:36:14 AM
Firstly - if you expect most people to believe you did 100% on MVC2, you're going to have to provide your psn id, because that is not something that a heck of a lot of people, even people who play fighters a lot, do.

Secondly - The newest Tomb Raider requires a hefty amount of time in multiplayer to Platinum. And when I say hefty, I mean ridiculous, as you have to reach level 60 THREE times to get a BRONZE trophy for buying all characters (you have to buy everything else too, but the last character requires reaching level 60 thrice)

Just to give you an idea of the evilness of this - psnprofiles.com has the rarity of this particular trophy at 0.57%
---
PSN ID: RyuuHou24
"I never said that....and even if I said it, I never said it" - Dr Peter Venkman RGB