This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I need advise ASAP!!! What should I do?

#11MalifacentXPosted 3/15/2013 11:36:21 AM
Son_of_Mana posted...
MalifacentX posted...
Learn self control.

What do you mean exactly? Like don't add these games? Or play them and don't go for the trophies?

If you want to advise or help, you could explain yourself a little better than "learn self-control"

maybe that would actually help

OCD is a medically-diagnosed condition. Self control means you purchase Tomb Raider as the title you were originally interested in, and simply stop there.
---
PSN: SeventhLegion
Back in my day you couldn't cheat during multiplayer because you'd get punched in the face
~Pothocket
#12Son_of_Mana(Topic Creator)Posted 3/15/2013 11:40:06 AM
RyuuHou25 posted...
Firstly - if you expect most people to believe you did 100% on MVC2, you're going to have to provide your psn id, because that is not something that a heck of a lot of people, even people who play fighters a lot, do.

Secondly - The newest Tomb Raider requires a hefty amount of time in multiplayer to Platinum. And when I say hefty, I mean ridiculous, as you have to reach level 60 THREE times to get a BRONZE trophy for buying all characters (you have to buy everything else too, but the last character requires reaching level 60 thrice)

Just to give you an idea of the evilness of this - psnprofiles.com has the rarity of this particular trophy at 0.57%

My PSN is: Dollination

Im not lying about anything or MVC2. If you look at my profile not all games are 100%, but you can see the pattern that they will be 100%

About this hard TR trophy you mention, I will research it further and make a decision later but this info is useful for my inquiry.
---
| === ~~~~~ //--} JETS JETS JETS!!!
J === ! [___}
#13RyuuHou25Posted 3/15/2013 11:51:17 AM
Son_of_Mana posted...
RyuuHou25 posted...
Firstly - if you expect most people to believe you did 100% on MVC2, you're going to have to provide your psn id, because that is not something that a heck of a lot of people, even people who play fighters a lot, do.

Secondly - The newest Tomb Raider requires a hefty amount of time in multiplayer to Platinum. And when I say hefty, I mean ridiculous, as you have to reach level 60 THREE times to get a BRONZE trophy for buying all characters (you have to buy everything else too, but the last character requires reaching level 60 thrice)

Just to give you an idea of the evilness of this - psnprofiles.com has the rarity of this particular trophy at 0.57%

Im not lying about anything or MVC2. If you look at my profile not all games are 100%, but you can see the pattern that they will be 100%

About this hard TR trophy you mention, I will research it further and make a decision later but this info is useful for my inquiry.

That's damn impressive with MVC2 there! Kudos on that!

Should point out though....Resident Evil 4 isn't there yet ;)

The trophy for Tomb Raider isn't hard (well...depends on your skill in multiplayer I suppose) it's just time consuming. People that have done it already have either been playing 24/7 since it came out, or have used xploder or something (or done boosting 24/7, because even with boosting it takes a long damn time)
---
PSN ID: RyuuHou24
"I never said that....and even if I said it, I never said it" - Dr Peter Venkman RGB
#14MalifacentXPosted 3/15/2013 11:51:30 AM
I fail to see the entire GoW collection, or the entire available Resident Evil collection. Your "OCDness" is, as I said, likely a simple lack of self control with your finances, or a terrible attempt at trolling the boards here.
---
PSN: SeventhLegion
Back in my day you couldn't cheat during multiplayer because you'd get punched in the face
~Pothocket
#15ElBorak77Posted 3/15/2013 11:53:31 AM
advice.
---
PSN El_Borak_77
#16ThePhantomTornPosted 3/15/2013 11:53:36 AM
Wait you get a free edition of Tomb Raider with purchase of the PS3 game?

I bought the PS3 game (Not the "CE" though) and I don't recall seeing any voucher for the download??????
---
There is always free cheese in a mousetrap!
PSN Name: J-To-The-D
#17RyuuHou25Posted 3/15/2013 12:11:25 PM
ThePhantomTorn posted...

I bought the PS3 game (Not the "CE" though) and I don't recall seeing any voucher for the download??????

I believe he meant the HD trilogy, they really should have worded that message better
---
PSN ID: RyuuHou24
"I never said that....and even if I said it, I never said it" - Dr Peter Venkman RGB
#18Son_of_Mana(Topic Creator)Posted 3/15/2013 4:24:04 PM
RyuuHou25 posted...
Son_of_Mana posted...
RyuuHou25 posted...

That's damn impressive with MVC2 there! Kudos on that!

Should point out though....Resident Evil 4 isn't there yet ;)

The trophy for Tomb Raider isn't hard (well...depends on your skill in multiplayer I suppose) it's just time consuming. People that have done it already have either been playing 24/7 since it came out, or have used xploder or something (or done boosting 24/7, because even with boosting it takes a long damn time)

I have Resident Evil 4 digitally, just haven't attached it yet. I also have the other God of War games missing, (the psp ones-- Chain and Ghost) that also have not been attached yet---ascension is the same story. The same goes for the wwe games and any other franchise.

Wait, please clarify, is the digital psn game voucher in the new Tomb Raider or on the trilogy package?
---
J === ! [___}
#19true_gamer80Posted 3/15/2013 4:29:09 PM(edited)
ThePhantomTorn posted...

Sorry I should clarify, if you buy new from Walmart it comes with a free voucher for lara croft and he guardian of light. You'll know cause they have that stupid walmart stamp right on the game case but I couldnt resist the free game and it also comes with the shanty town mp map and an outfit for sp
---
Kool Kieth for president!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zeknB3ceRNA
#20Son_of_Mana(Topic Creator)Posted 3/15/2013 4:30:25 PM
So If I buy the CE edition big box there is no voucher correct?
---
J === ! [___}