This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

So some of you got $20 or even $30 free credit from Sony?

#31J1MM3LPosted 3/16/2013 3:24:09 AM
Zack_Attackv1 posted...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FwP2vV6Wm1Y

Win. Awesome movie.
---
"Two possibilities exist: Either we are alone in the Universe or we are not. Both are equally terrifying."
~ Arthur C. Clarke
#32vashtrichamPosted 3/16/2013 3:41:00 AM(edited)
Quote:It's quite sickening the amount of blind Sony loyalism on this board. Sony decided to pick and choose the few chosen ones they deemed "loyal" to give them $10 or even $20, while giving a virtual middle finger to the rest of their paying customers. And most of you are okay with this? Most of you can't fathom the justifiable criticism of Sony choosing only the select elites they deem worthy? You see absolutely nothing wrong with a company giving gifts to some paying customers and not others? I would think anyone with a lick of common sense would understand how ridiculous this situation is.

It seems the people that are defending Sony are doing little more than viciously attacking the messengers ("err, get a job!!",entitlement!!") and a slew of straw mans, refusing to give any actual argument in favor of Sony. And how can they? There's no excuse for this.

@CronoDyne
Or we have been seeing an endless amount of self entitled posters on here whining about $10 that there is no point in having a legit argument anymore. Not everyone will get the $10 they are not giving $10 for every single customer. This is not a hard concept yet people think they are automatically entitled to it

---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerGuides 1.10
#33SANSHORYUPosted 3/16/2013 5:29:35 AM
Kickass. Maybe I got a second code. I know I have spent quite a lot on PSN.
Let's start with Mortal Kombat II, Final Fantasy VI - IX, Metal Gear Solid, MGS HD for vita, MGS Peacewalker, Xenogears, Vagrant Story, 012 duodecim and its prologue, Castlevania Dracula X chronicles, revenge of the wounded dragons, complete UMVC3 DLC for vita, Lego batman 2 on vita, street fighter x tekken on vita, valkyrie chronicles 2 and the dlc pack, tekken 5 dark resurrection, street fighter IV costume dlc, killzone liberation and syphon filter Logan's shadow combo pack, Lego batman on psp, justice league heroes on psp, star wars force unleashed on psp, chrono cross, ninja gaiden sigma 2 plus... And that's not even it yet. There's gotta be more. Got a gap in my memory since I've lived away from my ps3 for largely 3 years. (my sister checks it for me :) )
---
I am the Dragon reborn...
#34Miz_iZ_AwSOme_XPosted 3/16/2013 10:36:07 AM(edited)
Hey Einstein the offer only applies to those who have bought 50 dollars worth of stuff since this offer started no before it.

If you haven't spent a damn dime since the offer was put up there you have no rights to complain at all. Some of you need to learn how to read and learn to understand how a promotion works before making topics like this.

Like I said want 10 dollars back? go buy some 50 dollar game now. You have until april 1rst.

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2013/02/26/psn-march-savings-get-10-for-every-50-spent/
---
Psn: RiikanAssasiin. "No sympathy for the weak"
#35king_maddenPosted 3/16/2013 10:41:11 AM
CronoDyne posted...
It's quite sickening the amount of blind Sony loyalism on this board. Sony decided to pick and choose the few chosen ones they deemed "loyal" to give them $10 or even $20, while giving a virtual middle finger to the rest of their paying customers. And most of you are okay with this? Most of you can't fathom the justifiable criticism of Sony choosing only the select elites they deem worthy? You see absolutely nothing wrong with a company giving gifts to some paying customers and not others? I would think anyone with a lick of common sense would understand how ridiculous this situation is.

It seems the people that are defending Sony are doing little more than viciously attacking the messengers ("err, get a job!!",entitlement!!") and a slew of straw mans, refusing to give any actual argument in favor of Sony. And how can they? There's no excuse for this.

just because someone says we are giving something to loyal fans doesnt mean the rest are not loyal. whoever bought a ps3 is considered "loyal" to begin with. thats like saying if you go to a sporting event and they say "we're going to give $10 to 300 fans", does that mean if you dont get it then you arent a fan? are they giving people who dont get money the middle finger?

its a generous thing, its giving away something when you dont have to. if they never wouldve done this how many people would complain "sony should just give us money". It may be a random act, or just a draw of names, maybe they even look for something in particular, if they did then you can be sure people would be abusing the system trying to get more rewards if they know what it was for.

If they came out and said it was random I would agree even more, that way you arent only giving it to certain people, anyone can get it. people keep saying "oh i spend this much so i should get it", but what about the die hard sony fan, that doesnt have the money you do, but loves games just as much? should they not get it since they havent spent as much?

only gamefaqs can take something as harmless as a free give away, and turn it into a crying game, about who should get what and why. dont like it, sell your ps3 and you never have to worry about anything else, but I know you wont do that, because then how would some of you spend your free time if you arent crying about how everything is an injustice to you.