This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

My disc has a crack...

#11FaustXII(Topic Creator)Posted 3/17/2013 12:52:41 AM
Worker_8_ posted...
FaustXII posted...
Got another copy... Lousy Greatest HIts version, all red, not shiny and with no Snow looking at you behind the CD. Lame.. :/

You got a lame copy for a lame game, what are you complaining about.

Hhahaha, ouch I thought I was in the FFXIII board for some reason...
#12BurgerTime79Posted 3/17/2013 12:55:46 AM
And where you got this new disc....you couldn't say "No, I don't want a greatest hits disc."?
---
Gordon Ramsay, the Mr Resetti of cooking
#13FaustXII(Topic Creator)Posted 3/17/2013 11:08:32 PM
BurgerTime79 posted...
And where you got this new disc....you couldn't say "No, I don't want a greatest hits disc."?

So there aren't only greatest hits versions around!??
#14Stanger5150Posted 3/17/2013 11:52:40 PM
MetroidHunter13 posted...
go to a gamestop or whatever, buy a copy, swap the discs, and return it the next day saying you didnt like it.

easy

Yeah, because that's an acceptable thing to do...
---
PSN- BlackRain8782
Now playing: Vanquish- PS3, Super Mario Bros. 2- NES
#15DarKxReckoninGPosted 3/18/2013 12:02:31 AM
Stanger5150 posted...
go to a gamestop or whatever, buy a copy, swap the discs, and return it the next day saying you didnt like it.

easy

You'd be surprised. My buddy works at GS and he tells me every damn time I hang with him about the same guy who comes in about every 3 days and returns used games. He's been doing it for about a year. He comes in, buys games all the time, USED, only. They have their 30 day in store credit return policy, they WILL take it back if it's within 30 days, and you have the reciept or it's on a Power Up Card account. Store credit only.

He buys games all the time, like 4-6, and plays them, and beats them, then returns them, and gets new games. Well he has a back log obviously, so he is constantly returning the old games he beats / dislikes on the last day of the return policy, and then gets new ones to back log until he completes the set he has in front of that. They have warned him numerous times to stop it, because it's wrong, but he doesn't care. I wouldn't be able to stand going to the mall every 2-3 days with games in my hand, all the time, with the same people in the same store knowing they dislike you.
---
PSN ID : xDarKxRecknoninGx
Add me
#16crazyman32Posted 3/18/2013 12:23:25 AM
DarKxReckoninG posted...
Stanger5150 posted...

easy

You'd be surprised. My buddy works at GS and he tells me every damn time I hang with him about the same guy who comes in about every 3 days and returns used games. He's been doing it for about a year. He comes in, buys games all the time, USED, only. They have their 30 day in store credit return policy, they WILL take it back if it's within 30 days, and you have the reciept or it's on a Power Up Card account. Store credit only.

He buys games all the time, like 4-6, and plays them, and beats them, then returns them, and gets new games. Well he has a back log obviously, so he is constantly returning the old games he beats / dislikes on the last day of the return policy, and then gets new ones to back log until he completes the set he has in front of that. They have warned him numerous times to stop it, because it's wrong, but he doesn't care. I wouldn't be able to stand going to the mall every 2-3 days with games in my hand, all the time, with the same people in the same store knowing they dislike you.

Yeah that would be very awkward to say the least and I thought they could refuse if someone does that often but,I guess not.
---
PSN ID:gearhead32
I apologize for nothing.
#17ShaunageAUPosted 3/18/2013 4:28:23 AM
The crack will extend as the disc spins, and it will eventually stop the game working or, if you're unlucky, shatter in the console. Stop using it.
---
Ash nazg durbatulūk, ash nazg gimbatul,
ash nazg thrakatulūk agh burzum-ishi krimpatul.
#18digitalwill2000Posted 3/18/2013 4:40:45 AM
Look on the bright side, it happened to the worst game in your collection
---
Internet Troll = Someone who attempts to aggravate online.
GameFaqs Troll = Anyone with an opinion...
#19IamthekuzalolPosted 3/18/2013 4:51:36 AM
It has a crack, damn, just throw it away. Also, just a word of advise, buy games that are actually good.
#20PoorCountryPosted 3/18/2013 5:39:20 AM
Iamthekuzalol posted...
I am mindlessly arrogant and pride myself on having popular opinions.

This is my interpretation of your post.