This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Least Favorite PS3 game

#1Movie64Posted 3/15/2013 6:10:07 PM
I'm bored and i'm wondering what's your least favorite PS3 game?

Street Fighter 4...I really want to like it, but as someone who enjoys fast-paced racing games, Street Fighter 4's pace is just too slow for my liking. I vastly prefer the high speed intense action of Marvel Vs. Capcom 3. Maybe If i give it more a chance, it'll grow on me.

Tekken 6... liked Tekken 6 the fighting game. I hated Tekken 6 the lame uninspired beat em up game. Plus loading is horrible. It grinds my gears when playing team mode. Not to mention if you want enough money for costumes, you need to play Tekken 6 the beat em up game rather than Tekken 6 the fighting game.
#2DelsinRowePosted 3/15/2013 6:14:02 PM
The Force Unleashed 2. Game was way too short, and story was god-awful. I really hope it isn't canon in the Star Wars universe. Shame because I loved the first one.
#3WrestlinFanPosted 3/15/2013 6:16:27 PM
probably WWE'12. Such a bore.
---
Thank you for 434 days of the greatest title reign in history. Best in the World bab-eh
#4OEIO999Posted 3/15/2013 6:48:23 PM
FFXIII

And nothing will topple it
#5Movie64(Topic Creator)Posted 3/17/2013 6:31:44 AM
bump
#6anonymous46773Posted 3/17/2013 6:34:10 AM
OEIO999 posted...
FFXIII

And nothing will topple it

---
I asked God for a bike, but I know God doesn't work that way. So I stole a bike and asked for forgiveness.
#7thisranksPosted 3/17/2013 6:39:11 AM
DelsinRowe posted...
The Force Unleashed 2. Game was way too short, and story was god-awful. I really hope it isn't canon in the Star Wars universe. Shame because I loved the first one.

Sorry to burst your bubble but George Lucas himself said it was a part of the SW universe. Google it.

As for least favorite game i don't have one. I don't waste money on potential least favorite games. Only abnormal people do.
---
Elf this....Elf that....I'll Elf your mother.
Yuki Nagato FTW
#8WrestlinFanPosted 3/17/2013 6:54:54 AM
Quote:DelsinRowe posted...

Sorry to burst your bubble but George Lucas himself said it was a part of the SW universe. Google it.

As for least favorite game i don't have one. I don't waste money on potential least favorite games. Only abnormal people do.

@thisranks

Than you don't know the feeling of walking in a GS, picking a (cheap) game that looks cool, taking it it home and finding out it kicks a**. Best feeling in the world.
---
Thank you for 434 days of the greatest title reign in history. Best in the World bab-eh
#9bigtiggie23Posted 3/17/2013 7:01:19 AM
Def Jam Icon
---
Sierra. Hotel. India. Echo. Lima. Delta.
#10NicodimusPosted 3/17/2013 8:03:03 AM
Enchanted Arms. It makes garbage like Tekken 6 look good by comparison.
---
My gaming and movie room: http://imgur.com/a/IjWr1
My 8 pets: http://imgur.com/a/P9VGU