This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

This is why I HATE PSN

#1ILikesCheesePosted 3/15/2013 6:52:36 PM
Error Code 80710092 all night long.

Finally a message appears "Down for maintenance."

And the f****** thing is STILL down for me! I just wanted to download a frigging movie, but no, now I have to go through my shady cable provider. Say what you will about consoles and exclusives and the online services themselves, but I swear, it seems as though PSN is down 20 times for every 1 time Xbox Live is down.

I really, REALLY hope Sony improves this with the PS4.
---
If you're omnipotent and all-powerful...why would you need to REST? On the 7th or ANY day?
#2CorathTheHungPosted 3/15/2013 6:53:58 PM
You have the cheese with your whine already.
#3ILikesCheese(Topic Creator)Posted 3/15/2013 6:59:06 PM
CorathTheHung posted...

Fondue actually.

Made with "Hen's Tooth" ale. Most excellent.

Unlike some video game console online services. I'd rather pay and have a working connection most of the time than it be free and have connection be a crap shoot.
---
If you're omnipotent and all-powerful...why would you need to REST? On the 7th or ANY day?
#4monkeypahngPosted 3/15/2013 6:59:20 PM
Nah, companies nowadays make updates that make their services worse and even more unfriendly for users.

I'm expecting for the PS4 they'll have even more loading times, more freezes and crashes and probably even worse than XBL and as it is now with their terrible advertising of games.

All aesthetics with zero utility.
---
The console with the greater spec generally loses.
FC: 1719-3458-5336 Follow me on twitter @Jamyfang
#5Mellerker38Posted 3/15/2013 7:02:02 PM
This is happening every single day and their maintenance should be once a month.They're making PS store even worse to use and not user friendly gaming console.I rather play my games offline.
#6Thermador446Posted 3/15/2013 7:02:19 PM
ILikesCheese posted...
CorathTheHung posted...

Fondue actually.

Made with "Hen's Tooth" ale. Most excellent.

Unlike some video game console online services. I'd rather pay and have a working connection most of the time than it be free and have connection be a crap shoot.

Beer Fondue!
How have I never heard of this?
---
"While you are wasting your time castrating a priceless antique, I have been systematically feeding babies to hungry mutated puppies!"
#7CrimsonGear80Posted 3/15/2013 7:03:02 PM
This is happening every single day and their maintenance should be once a month.

every day?? What PSN do you use?
---
Glad DmC shipped a million copies and was a success. Supporting risk-takers and change is how the industry grows.
http://imgon.net/di-CFMD.gif
#8Mellerker38Posted 3/15/2013 7:11:52 PM
CrimsonGear80 posted...
This is happening every single day and their maintenance should be once a month.

What do you mean?
#9CrimsonGear80Posted 3/15/2013 7:14:00 PM
Mellerker38 posted...
CrimsonGear80 posted...

What do you mean?

I should be asking you that.
---
Glad DmC shipped a million copies and was a success. Supporting risk-takers and change is how the industry grows.
http://imgon.net/di-CFMD.gif
#10DrGonzo615Posted 3/15/2013 7:15:02 PM
First world problems bro
---
A Ducati and a track to run it on....Heaven
http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e27/DrGonzo615/CP__1021.jpg