This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

This is why I HATE PSN

#21kcypher2000Posted 3/16/2013 9:49:06 AM
DrGonzo615 posted...
First world problems bro

Youre on the wrong website genius. Of course people are going to talk about games and gaming related issues on gamefaqs. Cant believe i had to explain that to someone....
#22gonnowherefastPosted 3/16/2013 9:55:46 AM
Its annoying but I don't mind if they announce it ahead of time. This is actually my 1st time having an maintance update without being announced. Guessing somethings up thou because last night it did the error codes, than said maintance, than it wouldn't let me sign in and than finally around midnight it let me sign in & use the store. Now again this morning error codes & freezing my ps3. That starts crossing the line for me
---
PSN ID: nowherefast07
#23Lord_XandrosPosted 3/16/2013 10:00:00 AM
I get the error TC has sometimes. It's fixed by resetting my router then changing the channel on my router to a different value. I do this on my laptop by logging into the router page.

I alternate between 6 and 11. This is on Sky, so it's not the same service as the TC, but it could work.
---
http://www.yourgamercards.net/trophy/custom1/Angelic_Rave.png | Alternate PSN Account - MrRaveyGravy
http://www.youtube.com/user/MrRaveyGravy
#24chiefofsb78Posted 3/16/2013 10:00:05 AM
kcypher2000 posted...
DrGonzo615 posted...
First world problems bro

Youre on the wrong website genius. Of course people are going to talk about games and gaming related issues on gamefaqs. Cant believe i had to explain that to someone....

Bro its a troll topic not game related at all and nothing to make ANOTHER useless topic about maybe TC woulda been taken more serious if he wasnt over exaggerating the PSN section of the board is that way------->
#25brycemorrPosted 3/16/2013 10:06:13 AM
Trying to access the store is a problem alot of people encountered last night and its still going on today. All I know is the last time time I check the PSN online/offline status was the red offline and not the general green offline when they do standard maintenance.

I can still game online currently but still cant access the store.
---
psn: bdawgtimes84
#26Draconas_LyrrPosted 3/16/2013 10:16:12 AM
CrimsonGear80 posted...
This is happening every single day and their maintenance should be once a month.

every day?? What PSN do you use?

This.
---
PSN: Draconas_Lyrr
I'll never look at an apple the same way again..
#27crazyman32Posted 3/16/2013 1:15:38 PM
Draconas_Lyrr posted...
CrimsonGear80 posted...
This is happening every single day and their maintenance should be once a month.

every day?? What PSN do you use?

This.

That.
---
PSN ID:gearhead32
I apologize for nothing.
#28VincentKryptPosted 3/16/2013 1:32:59 PM
The last time PSN was down for me was a couple Summers ago after the hack. I never have problems with it.
---
I know the pieces fit cos I watched them fall away....
#29MrSmadSmartAlexPosted 3/16/2013 1:56:59 PM
ILikesCheese posted...
Renting. Perhaps I didn't make that clear. (Streaming just is never good enough.)

Also, complaining about a paid service is a perfectly acceptable course of action. Would you be slightly annoyed if if you turned on the water and nothing came out? Flipped a light switch and remained in the dark? Turned the TV on to find cable out just as "The Walking Dead" is about to start? Those who don't answer "Yes" to those questions are fools. Or hippies so high all the time that nothing fazes them. :)

Ah, I see. I guess it's okay for renting if you can't stream, if a bit pricey... Why can't you use Netflix or something, though? Is your connection too unstable?

Yes, getting annoyed and complaining is perfectly understandable. I bash Sony once in a while too.
#30flame030191Posted 3/16/2013 2:04:12 PM
They apparently fixed the issue hours ago with a statement saying they had technical difficulties. This is pretty understandable considering everyone experiences technical difficulties. Xbox Live went down last year for a full day in fact due to the same problem.
---
PSN ID: Troll_Face_Flame (formerly armyflame) X360 gamertag: ArmyFlame9
The more people post on GameFaqs, the more I lose faith in humanity.