This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Do you think the God of War games are hard

#1warrenmatsPosted 3/15/2013 8:39:23 PM
I think they weren't that hard, but I don't think they were that easy.

I thhink that the hardest difficulties in some of the games are just extremely BS though. Especially in GoW1 and GoS Gow1's clone battles is frusteratin as hell, and in GoS, the female wraiths were cheap
---
:D
#2tonyalmaedaPosted 3/15/2013 8:42:21 PM
Ill put Ascension up there right now. Ive died Alot on so far. And no Im not playing on Weak Ass normal. I have yet to play GOW on normal once. Except GOW1. Other than that I havent played a GOW on normal until after Titan, or Chaos is completed.
---
Lord Major General Tonyalmaeda of the Royal Overlord Guard/PSN jezandjac and Senior Sony Rep.
Personal and UNMATACHED Assassin for the Overlord
#3Stanger5150Posted 3/15/2013 8:42:24 PM
GoW's Challenge of the Gods is brutal!

As far as main game, none of them are a cakewalk, but they're not at NG's level either.
---
PSN- BlackRain8782
Now playing: Vanquish- PS3, Super Mario Bros. 2- NES
#4warrenmats(Topic Creator)Posted 3/15/2013 8:44:05 PM
tonyalmaeda posted...
Ill put Ascension up there right now. Ive died Alot on so far. And no Im not playing on Weak Ass normal. I have yet to play GOW on normal once. Except GOW1. Other than that I havent played a GOW on normal until after Titan, or Chaos is completed.

I heard Ascension is getting a patch that will make the game easier.

lol
---
:D
#5DrunkBeardGuyPosted 3/15/2013 8:44:18 PM
Not hard, but they can be challenging. GoW2 on Titan can get pretty crazy.
---
May the odds be ever in your favor
http://i.imgur.com/C41sDRQ.gif
#6wstfldPosted 3/15/2013 8:45:45 PM
Not on normal or hard. God/Titan/etc. can be frustratingly difficult. God Mode in the original still has the best unlockable in any game ever.
---
Last Played: Star Craft 2 (9.5/10)
Now Playing: SOTC HD, StarCraft 2
#7PsychoWolfXPosted 3/15/2013 8:47:48 PM
7/10 on the Hard-o-meter

Some of the bigger enemies can be a bit of a pain and Most bosses usually manage to kill me a few times before I take them out. The puzzles are a proper pain in the ass.
#8arclouks_xPosted 3/15/2013 9:05:05 PM
some parts are, gow 3laat battle is really hard I couldn't finish it on very hard.because of that,the gow clones battle was quite easy for.me dunno why most people say it's that hard.
---
PSn:arclouksx/JustArc_ -Now playing: MGS 2 HD, Dissidia Duodecim, Legend of dragoon.
http://rebelallianceclan.com/signatures/RAarclouksx.png
#9Killingjoke_666Posted 3/16/2013 7:54:32 AM
hard to keep interested in, boring as sh*t
---
Otto: Wow! I had Mustard?!
#10work_a_holicPosted 3/16/2013 8:08:40 AM
warrenmats posted...
tonyalmaeda posted...

I heard Ascension is getting a patch that will make the game easier.

lol

Only that one part near the end that is apparently really hard.