This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

PS Home

#1CloneTheHeroPosted 3/16/2013 5:23:20 AM
Anyone else a Homie? lol I've been on and off with it through the years, been playing a lot lately, its fun playing with friends, otherwise its pretty lame.

Anyways, been wondering... with the PS4 right around the corner will they bring PS Home over to the PS4, maybe redesign the whole thing just for the PS4?

Bet they'd just port it. I know Sony makes a decent amount of money off it, would be nice to see it on the PS4. Would be a shame if they just dropped it.
---
Currently Playing: PS Home, Ni no Kuni, NHL 13 / PSN - Fatal error83
#2FryerPosted 3/16/2013 5:25:32 AM
I have had my PS3 for a few years now and I have no idea what PS Home is.
---
3DS FC: 0087 2854 5464
XBOX and PSN: Fryerisgod
#3CloneTheHero(Topic Creator)Posted 3/16/2013 5:27:19 AM
Fryer posted...
I have had my PS3 for a few years now and I have no idea what PS Home is.

That is mindblowing... ... ...
---
Currently Playing: PS Home, Ni no Kuni, NHL 13 / PSN - Fatal error83
#4awesomesauce13Posted 3/16/2013 6:16:26 AM
I went on it once and it was boring and seemed pointless
#5awesomesauce13Posted 3/16/2013 6:16:43 AM
This was like 3 years ago though so maybe it's better now
#6AjescentPosted 3/16/2013 10:29:22 AM(edited)
One of the reasons I love my ps3 but I don't think it'll make it to the ps4, too much negativity associated with it.
---
I survived the Apocalyps3 and the Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.
If my speilling or grammar sucks, it's the fault of my Vita Touchscreen.
#7true_gamer80Posted 3/16/2013 10:35:09 AM
Up until last month I was using it alot. Its improved bigtime lately. Its a self supporting gaming hub. They have hundreds of games and places to go to now, arcades, free movies, the list s never ending now of things to do and see. Im an owner of a club actually and my clubhouse has a full blown arcade in it with over 30 working arcade cabinets. pool table, darts, 1 280" working tv that plays free shows and moies. Dance floor with a dj, just so many fun things to do. Alot of fun

I suggest for the ppl that kinda liked it before to check it out now. Alot has changed and for the better
---
Kool Kieth for president!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zeknB3ceRNA
#8VarronPosted 3/16/2013 10:41:02 AM
It was fun a couple years ago, but now it's just filled with 12 year olds and "fams" .
---
One Shot
PSN: Snippuh
#9thedivineslaserPosted 3/16/2013 10:41:02 AM
I bet they'll port it over to PS4 especially since PS4 is focusing on connectivity, and that they put so much work into it over all these years.

I think it's a cool thing for people to interact with other people and talk about games and stuff. People always say "Oh it's just guys looking for girls who are always fake" but cmon that's only part of the population.

People are not open-minded enough about HOME.
---
<3 Mit allem dein Herz <3
Sheath your e-wangs, we are friends here.
#10djwagonPosted 3/16/2013 10:50:08 AM
true_gamer80 posted...
Up until last month I was using it alot. Its improved bigtime lately. Its a self supporting gaming hub. They have hundreds of games and places to go to now, arcades, free movies, the list s never ending now of things to do and see. Im an owner of a club actually and my clubhouse has a full blown arcade in it with over 30 working arcade cabinets. pool table, darts, 1 280" working tv that plays free shows and moies. Dance floor with a dj, just so many fun things to do. Alot of fun

I suggest for the ppl that kinda liked it before to check it out now. Alot has changed and for the better
the only thing that has change with home IS you do not see a dumb dance line start up every few minutes .because the lead guy got conned by a g.i.r.l (guy in real life).that part still goes on but I do not see it that much any more.guess because I had to restart everything again .(guess that past update wiped everything out) .so glad I only go on for a few minutes after I see if the added or taken away stuff.i miss the old closed beta days
---
when I was here before I went by the screen name IMPORTER1..