This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

PS Home

#21CloneTheHero(Topic Creator)Posted 3/16/2013 3:56:05 PM
Varron posted...
It was fun a couple years ago, but now it's just filled with 12 year olds and "fams" .

Oh my those "fams" are like a cancer. So obnoxious and all they do is stand around trying to look 'Hard' xD
---
Currently Playing: PS Home, Ni no Kuni, NHL 13 / PSN - Fatal error83
#22true_gamer80Posted 3/16/2013 3:57:13 PM
djwagon posted...
true_gamer80 posted...
Up until last month I was using it alot. Its improved bigtime lately. Its a self supporting gaming hub. They have hundreds of games and places to go to now, arcades, free movies, the list s never ending now of things to do and see. Im an owner of a club actually and my clubhouse has a full blown arcade in it with over 30 working arcade cabinets. pool table, darts, 1 280" working tv that plays free shows and moies. Dance floor with a dj, just so many fun things to do. Alot of fun

I suggest for the ppl that kinda liked it before to check it out now. Alot has changed and for the better
the only thing that has change with home IS you do not see a dumb dance line start up every few minutes .because the lead guy got conned by a g.i.r.l (guy in real life).that part still goes on but I do not see it that much any more.guess because I had to restart everything again .(guess that past update wiped everything out) .so glad I only go on for a few minutes after I see if the added or taken away stuff.i miss the old closed beta days

no need to lie...you clearly havent been on it then to say nothing has changed, its completely diff for the most part with literally thousands of new things, features,places, events etc etc....if you dont like it so be it but no need to straight out lie saying nothing has changed....its absurd to say nothing has changed,....
---
Kool Kieth for president!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zeknB3ceRNA
#23CloneTheHero(Topic Creator)Posted 3/16/2013 3:59:05 PM
true_gamer80 posted...
Up until last month I was using it alot. Its improved bigtime lately. Its a self supporting gaming hub. They have hundreds of games and places to go to now, arcades, free movies, the list s never ending now of things to do and see. Im an owner of a club actually and my clubhouse has a full blown arcade in it with over 30 working arcade cabinets. pool table, darts, 1 280" working tv that plays free shows and moies. Dance floor with a dj, just so many fun things to do. Alot of fun

I suggest for the ppl that kinda liked it before to check it out now. Alot has changed and for the better

Yup! Gotta say though, miss Central Plaza. The Hub, or any of the core spaces just aren't the same. Pier park is ok tho, and sort of resembles the old Plaza,, but not really.
---
Currently Playing: PS Home, Ni no Kuni, NHL 13 / PSN - Fatal error83
#24djwagonPosted 3/16/2013 6:30:00 PM
true_gamer80 posted...
djwagon posted...
true_gamer80 posted...

the only thing that has change with home IS you do not see a dumb dance line start up every few minutes .because the lead guy got conned by a g.i.r.l (guy in real life).that part still goes on but I do not see it that much any more.guess because I had to restart everything again .(guess that past update wiped everything out) .so glad I only go on for a few minutes after I see if the added or taken away stuff.i miss the old closed beta days

no need to lie...you clearly havent been on it then to say nothing has changed, its completely diff for the most part with literally thousands of new things, features,places, events etc etc....if you dont like it so be it but no need to straight out lie saying nothing has changed....its absurd to say nothing has changed,....
lol it has not changed all people do is stand around doing nothing or try picking up g.i.r.l.s thinking they are real girls and before you say I most be one of those guys .I never talk to anyone and I never stay in one place for more then 2 minutes before I move on to another area I also said I had to restart everything because sony most have done a wipe of the old info on home because all my stuff from the closed beta and when they let us run free buying free stuff in closed beta before it went to open beta IS gone,plus kind strange I was in the opening days of the closed beta TILL now .so do not say I am wrong .because if you been on home long enough .you knew NOTHING has changed but the NEW outfit they gave home.home is still a boring place .where they charge you 5 dollars for a digital shirt.that everyone is wearing.wow nice way of making home all about YOU there sony
---
when I was here before I went by the screen name IMPORTER1..