This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

500 ways to fix DmC

#1agrissaPosted 3/16/2013 11:22:53 AM
500 fixes might not be enough, or maybe the game's beyond repair, but we can try anyways right?

1. Re-write the dialogue. Get rid of the juvenile swearing.
---
I am the Message Board Superhero- Getting rid of trolls one at a time. You're welcome.
~Number of trolls owned:2~ ~ Number of fans:7~
#2velvet_hammerPosted 3/16/2013 11:24:46 AM
2. Find a real dev who knows the combat and gameplay in the genre and not hacks.. Capcoms internal team was doing excellent but there's other choices
---
"F*** weed, I'm smoking Bob Marley's ashes."
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c6svFbckq5s
#3true_gamer80Posted 3/16/2013 11:30:41 AM

if your gonna rewrite the new one pls3rewrite them all....not everyone are fans of the Im so cool preteen attitude and cheesey lines of past games, talk about juevenile forced attitude....err wait Im doing this wrong, we are just slamming the new one right?
---
Kool Kieth for president!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zeknB3ceRNA
#4agrissa(Topic Creator)Posted 3/16/2013 11:34:25 AM
true_gamer80 posted...

if your gonna rewrite the new one pls3rewrite them all....not everyone are fans of the Im so cool preteen attitude and cheesey lines of past games, talk about juevenile forced attitude....err wait Im doing this wrong, we are just slamming the new one right?

The old ones were supposed to be cheesy and funny...it was part of its charm and not annoying in the slightest bit. In fact they were very enjoyable. The new DmC, however tried to be "Shakespearean" and "match up to the standards of film ad literature", but epically failed at that doing that. They weren't even close. The new DmC's writing was tasteless and cheesy, and not in the good way either.
---
I am the Message Board Superhero- Getting rid of trolls one at a time. You're welcome.
#5AwayFromHerePosted 3/16/2013 11:47:32 AM
People are still harping on this bulls***?
---
You are hallucinating. Seek help immediately.
#6enigma2274Posted 3/16/2013 11:48:50 AM
Don't know what you're talking about. I like DmC quite a bit.
---
PS3: DmC, Tomb Raider
Vita: Persona 3, Sly Cooper 4, MGS
#7superbowl54Posted 3/16/2013 11:51:42 AM
You should fix yourself, first, agrissa. Alot more improvements to make in your trolling.

You STILL have yet to actually make a true point about this game. You ran away from the last 2 topics with your tail between your legs.
---
XBL: Beasts Inc; PSN: DeadlySilence
Currently Playing: Dark Souls, Persona 4 Arena, Black Ops 2, Hyperdimension Neptunia Mk2, ZOE HD, Valkyria Chronicles, DmC
#8agrissa(Topic Creator)Posted 3/16/2013 11:54:44 AM
superbowl54 posted...
You should fix yourself, first, agrissa. Alot more improvements to make in your trolling.

You STILL have yet to actually make a true point about this game. You ran away from the last 2 topics with your tail between your legs.

LMAO awwwww you are crying that you don't get attention from me. Like a little kid begging for attention from his mommy. Sorry I'm not your mommy. You're not worth paying attention to. In fact, you're ignore list'd.
---
#9_tanjil_Posted 3/16/2013 11:58:00 AM(edited)
The writing is subjective... Some people like cheese, other people like it vulgar. Cheese is something people of the past prefer, just look at movies today. Most have no witty banter, just a bunch of F*** you's. Can't blame a company for trying to cater to the masses. Though looks like the vocal antis scared people away pretty good based on sales xD Capcom and NT made powerful enemies

Either way when it comes down to a DMC game nothing matters but combat when you think about re-playability, I always skip the cut scenes now. Anyways...

1. There's the 30 FPS, though it runs on 60 FPS on PC. Also PS3 Bayonetta runs at 30 FPS, but fans don't seem to mind =S

2. Weapon creativity. Some laziness is glaring. Like how the scythe steals from rebellion. It has prop shredder and stinger, NT could have been more original. The demon weapons are just boring.

3. The style meter is broken, fix it.

4. Just personal wish list, but give me a Taunt

5. They should have gone Bayonetta path and had the lock on. L1 Angel L2 Devil R1 Lock R2 Dodge. People might not remember this, but Bayonetta's version of Stinger can be done with R1 + f /\ or ff /\. Depending on whether you were using the lock on or not. That system was awesome.

6. Restrictions are yuck xD I don't like that blue enemies die by blue weapons and red by red. Just go pokémon style and make one super effective,one not very effective and the other normal

7. Guns are way too weak. Which goes to my restrictions point. I got beat DMC3 with guns only if I wanted to. Evey thing in your inventory was viable in that game.
#10agrissa(Topic Creator)Posted 3/16/2013 12:02:02 PM(edited)
_tanjil_ posted...
1. There's the 30 FPS, though it runs on 60 FPS on PC. Also PS3 Bayonetta runs at 30 FPS, but fans don't seem to mind =S

2. Weapon creativity. Some laziness is glaring. Like how the scythe steals from rebellion. It has prop shredder and stinger, NT could have been more original. The demon weapons are just boring.

3. The style meter is broken, fix it.

4. Just personal wish list, but give me a Taunt

5. They should have gone Bayonetta path and had the lock on. L1 Angel L2 Devil R1 Lock R2 Dodge. People might not remember this, but Bayonetta's version of Stinger can be done with R1 + f /\ or ff /\. Depending on whether you were using the lock on or not. That system was awesome.

6. Restrictions are yuck xD I don't like that blue enemies die by blue weapons and red by red. Just go pokémon style and make one super effective,one not very effective and the other normal

7. Guns are way too weak. Which goes to my restrictions point. I got beat DMC3 with guns only if I wanted to. Evey thing in your inventory was viable in that game.

Thank you for the non-trolling reply. What is it with all the pro-trolls?

Anyways, those are very good points. They would have fixed the combat up a little bit. But more work is needed still..
---