This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Damn, Tomb Raider is long and epic!!

#1L0rdCrumpPosted 3/16/2013 3:45:41 PM
I had 44% completion, I played for 2 and a half hours and was afraid to look at my completion time, I thought it was going to say like 65%, nope, only 50%! I was so happy. I also 100% completed every area besides my current location.

I'm wondering what else the game has to show? I've been through a lot and seen so many locations, but theres another half of the game left. Level design and graphics are amazing, fight scenes are awesome. Each action area is so well designed that theres so many ways to take them out, lots of ways with the environment. I also like how the enemies talk, like they took a cue from The Last of Us. If your shooting with the machine gun, a guy was saying "where the hell did she get a machine gun?!" or when your reloading, "shes reloading!" and they charge you. Theres so many hidden things to collect and challenges to do. Epic game so far.
---
|--|o\/o|-|~ Can't let you do that, Star Fox!~~~|
|--\_O/--|~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|
#2ScreamingMidgetPosted 3/16/2013 3:49:29 PM
Yes, enjoyed it a lot too. My personal GOTY right now!
#3L0rdCrump(Topic Creator)Posted 3/16/2013 4:05:55 PM
Yup, its beating out NinoKuni, Metal Gear Rising and God of War Ascension. Still playing through Fire Emblem.
---
|--|o\/o|-|~ Can't let you do that, Star Fox!~~~|
|--\_O/--|~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|
#4KurizakaPosted 3/16/2013 4:06:57 PM
I've been hearing so many good things about this game, and it looks awesome to boot. I really need to play it.
#5NovaKaneXPosted 3/16/2013 4:15:53 PM
Can't wait to get this. I'm holdin' out for a price drop though.
---
http://i40.tinypic.com/f50jfr.jpg
Cot damn!
#6UniversquallPosted 3/16/2013 4:18:19 PM
TR isn't long.
---
After the Fallout
#7Jules RulesPosted 3/16/2013 4:18:59 PM
It's on my Steam summer/winter list :)
---
http://i34.tinypic.com/wtauc7.gif
XBL & PSN: OMGFather
#8crazyman32Posted 3/16/2013 4:27:28 PM(edited)
NovaKaneX posted...
Can't wait to get this. I'm holdin' out for a price drop though.

You will enjoy it when you get it and you might be waiting a while for a temporary sale on the game.There won't be a permanent price drop on this game for a while.
---
PSN ID:gearhead32
I apologize for nothing.
#9guineathewopPosted 3/16/2013 4:26:37 PM
It is a great game. And it's as long as you make it. If you rush through it not looking around and checking things out you have not one to blame but yourself if you don't think it's long enough.
#10SixSixSevenEighPosted 3/16/2013 4:31:36 PM
Universquall posted...
TR isn't long.

Yes it is.
---
"If you're going to kick authority in the teeth, you might as well use two feet"
PSN: liam6678