This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Damn, Tomb Raider is long and epic!!

#31kingrat2314Posted 3/17/2013 7:35:01 AM
Lozh900 posted...
Sophistication posted...
I beat the game in a little over 11 hours -- it was entirely too long. And the only thing raided in this game was common sense. There is ZERO chance anything in this game could have happened. I vested myself in worthless Lara long enough to realize she wasn't worth the time it took to finish the game the money spent to buy it.

Just another game made that will be forgotten by E3. 85% of ALL GAMES need to have never been made. Only 15% of ALL GAMES are even worth playing, let alone owning.

Tomb Raider isn't one of them and never was one of them...

Sophi post, nothing to see here. Move along.

Ahg! Why can't people stop quoting Sophistication? The ignore feature is kind of useless when I can still see the person's posts. And Sophistication is almost always quoted in every thread he posts in because he's such a successful instigator.
#32anonymous46773Posted 3/17/2013 7:38:48 AM
kingrat2314 posted...
Lozh900 posted...
Sophistication posted...
Ahg! Why can't people stop quoting Sophistication? The ignore feature is kind of useless when I can still see the person's posts. And Sophistication is almost always quoted in every thread he posts in because he's such a successful instigator.

Indeed. He is probably the most successful troll I've seen in a long time.
---
I asked God for a bike, but I know God doesn't work that way. So I stole a bike and asked for forgiveness.
#33L0rdCrump(Topic Creator)Posted 3/19/2013 6:11:24 AM
67% into the game. I have 100% every area except one which is at 85%.
---
|--|o\/o|-|~ Can't let you do that, Star Fox!~~~|
|--\_O/--|~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|
#34kingstagPosted 3/19/2013 7:26:13 AM
uthoria205 posted...
To bad tomb raiding takes a backseat in a game called Tomb Raider!!

^^^ This

Fantastic game overall but the "optional" tombs are a bit of a joke. I haven't finished the game yet but the one's I've gone through so far are all pretty much a single room with a single (mostly) obvious puzzle thrown in. Not a deterrent from liking the game but I was hoping for more in this department.

The game seems VERY inspired by Batman: Arkham Asylum but with a more linear feel to the proceedings.
#35L0rdCrump(Topic Creator)Posted 3/19/2013 2:41:34 PM
Yeah, the tombs are just one puzzle. There was only two real puzzles in the main story so far.
---
#36tisukoPosted 3/19/2013 3:11:38 PM
It's a great game. I enjoyed playing through it. Thinking about starting a new game very soon.

According to Steam and the game itself. Took me 13.5 hours with a 95% completion.
---
+_AN|?+=E+ ?w?_+ i
#37L0rdCrump(Topic Creator)Posted 3/20/2013 12:06:44 PM
I'm 85% through the game now, almost done. Such a amazing journey.
---