This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I feel like such an idoit..

#1ModernFOXXPosted 3/16/2013 6:00:46 PM
I just got on my old PSN account, because i wanted to play some bf3. I then checked my messages and saw i got the 10 free dollars thing (the first one)...aaaaand it expired...WHY DID I NEVER BOTHER TO CHECK THAT ACCOUNT?! *begins to cry*
---
Why Albert...why? ~Sincerely, a Cardinals fan...No loyalty at all from what could've been the greatest Card ever, Albert Pujols.-------PSN: ANDR0iD_v3
#2EseenuzPosted 3/16/2013 6:08:57 PM
oh well, maybe next time....
#3KurizakaPosted 3/16/2013 6:09:21 PM
I wouldn't kick yourself too much. It doesn't make you an idiot, it was just bad timing on your part.
#4ModernFOXX(Topic Creator)Posted 3/16/2013 6:12:25 PM
Kurizaka posted...
I wouldn't kick yourself too much. It doesn't make you an idiot, it was just bad timing on your part.

yea, it was my main. but is what for a clan on mw3 (dumbest idea ever) so i made a new one for full time. i never even thought to check this old one...
---
Why Albert...why? ~Sincerely, a Cardinals fan...No loyalty at all from what could've been the greatest Card ever, Albert Pujols.-------PSN: ANDR0iD_v3
#5KurizakaPosted 3/16/2013 6:17:41 PM
ModernFOXX posted...
Kurizaka posted...

yea, it was my main. but is what for a clan on mw3 (dumbest idea ever) so i made a new one for full time. i never even thought to check this old one...

Eh, some people like to have more than one account so I can understand. At least you know for next time. =)
#6Megathorn22Posted 3/16/2013 7:19:07 PM
Well, to be fair, you did spell idiot wrong...
#7firefoxts5Posted 3/16/2013 7:20:58 PM
it's only $10.....
---
psn: Overlord-Fox---gamertag: Overlord foxx
#8SuperSaiyanGokuPosted 3/16/2013 7:21:33 PM
Megathorn22 posted...
Well, to be fair, you did spell idiot wrong...

Ha I thought I'm the only one who caught that