This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Never played any of the mass effect games or bioshock games

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Never played any of the mass effect games or bioshock games

User Info: Deathclutch84

Deathclutch84
4 years ago#1
An I missing out? I never followed either series but from what I'm hearing from a few people I'm missing out. Should I pick these games up? Also should i play them in order 1,2 then 3? What are pros an cons of these games ? Thanks in advanced for your input!
PSN- Deathclutch66684
Currently playing-Sacred 2,Dark Souls,Hero's Call

User Info: RBGamer_

RBGamer_
4 years ago#2
I say don't buy anything until you finish Niob in Sacred 2 :)
You must destroy the mind, then hopefully retrain
Toruture out the wildness then usher in the tame.

User Info: Alltra

Alltra
4 years ago#3
I don't play many shooters, but I really enjoyed playing Bioshock. I'd recommend it. Bioshock Infinite looks good too. Dunno about BS2 though, I won't play it because it has MP.
If you're not going to share with the entire class, then don't bother sharing at all.

User Info: Deathclutch84

Deathclutch84
4 years ago#4
RBGamer_ posted...

True working my way there I'm on platinum right now :)
PSN- Deathclutch66684
Currently playing-Sacred 2,Dark Souls,Hero's Call

User Info: PoorCountry

PoorCountry
4 years ago#5
Mass Effect's story isn't as great as other people think it is, in my opinion, and I don't think it's fun enough to buy over other games.

Alltra posted...
I don't play many shooters, but I really enjoyed playing Bioshock. I'd recommend it. Bioshock Infinite looks good too. Dunno about BS2 though, I won't play it because it has MP.

The single player is good, though?

User Info: HoosierGuy88

HoosierGuy88
4 years ago#6
The Mass Effect games are definitely some of the best games from this generation. I highly recommend playing all three in order because some of the choices you make carry over between games. If you like the sci-fi genre at all, odds are you'll like Mass Effect. As for Bioshock, I've only played the first one, but I did really like it. It had a cool story and really fun gameplay.

Alltra
4 years ago#7
Very much so, or at least I thought it was.

Thing is though, I don't enjoy MP, and if I'm not going to enjoy everything the game has to offer, or at the very least be able to tolerate it (which I can't when it comes to MP at this point), then I'm not gonna bother with it.
If you're not going to share with the entire class, then don't bother sharing at all.

User Info: PoorCountry

PoorCountry
4 years ago#8
Alltra posted...
Very much so, or at least I thought it was.

Thing is though, I don't enjoy MP, and if I'm not going to enjoy everything the game has to offer, or at the very least be able to tolerate it (which I can't when it comes to MP at this point), then I'm not gonna bother with it.

That's a totally superfluous argument.

Alltra
4 years ago#9
I don't really care.

User Info: RBGamer_

RBGamer_
4 years ago#10
Deathclutch84 posted...
RBGamer_ posted...

True working my way there I'm on platinum right now :)

I'm also in Platinum now. Using a level 64 Dryad light campaign and almost all drops where I am (Orc region) are level 90+ lol. I have a great build but I need to level up a LOT to move further on. My Dryad is Badass though.
You must destroy the mind, then hopefully retrain
Toruture out the wildness then usher in the tame.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Never played any of the mass effect games or bioshock games

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived