This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Never played any of the mass effect games or bioshock games

#1Deathclutch84Posted 3/17/2013 3:03:28 AM
An I missing out? I never followed either series but from what I'm hearing from a few people I'm missing out. Should I pick these games up? Also should i play them in order 1,2 then 3? What are pros an cons of these games ? Thanks in advanced for your input!
---
PSN- Deathclutch66684
Currently playing-Sacred 2,Dark Souls,Hero's Call
#2RBGamer_Posted 3/17/2013 3:04:50 AM
I say don't buy anything until you finish Niob in Sacred 2 :)
---
You must destroy the mind, then hopefully retrain
Toruture out the wildness then usher in the tame.
#3AlltraPosted 3/17/2013 3:05:39 AM
I don't play many shooters, but I really enjoyed playing Bioshock. I'd recommend it. Bioshock Infinite looks good too. Dunno about BS2 though, I won't play it because it has MP.
---
If you're not going to share with the entire class, then don't bother sharing at all.
#4Deathclutch84(Topic Creator)Posted 3/17/2013 3:09:06 AM
RBGamer_ posted...

True working my way there I'm on platinum right now :)
---
PSN- Deathclutch66684
Currently playing-Sacred 2,Dark Souls,Hero's Call
#5PoorCountryPosted 3/17/2013 3:09:07 AM
Mass Effect's story isn't as great as other people think it is, in my opinion, and I don't think it's fun enough to buy over other games.

Alltra posted...
I don't play many shooters, but I really enjoyed playing Bioshock. I'd recommend it. Bioshock Infinite looks good too. Dunno about BS2 though, I won't play it because it has MP.

The single player is good, though?
#6HoosierGuy88Posted 3/17/2013 3:09:21 AM
The Mass Effect games are definitely some of the best games from this generation. I highly recommend playing all three in order because some of the choices you make carry over between games. If you like the sci-fi genre at all, odds are you'll like Mass Effect. As for Bioshock, I've only played the first one, but I did really like it. It had a cool story and really fun gameplay.
#7AlltraPosted 3/17/2013 3:10:57 AM
Very much so, or at least I thought it was.

Thing is though, I don't enjoy MP, and if I'm not going to enjoy everything the game has to offer, or at the very least be able to tolerate it (which I can't when it comes to MP at this point), then I'm not gonna bother with it.
---
If you're not going to share with the entire class, then don't bother sharing at all.
#8PoorCountryPosted 3/17/2013 3:15:21 AM
Alltra posted...
Very much so, or at least I thought it was.

Thing is though, I don't enjoy MP, and if I'm not going to enjoy everything the game has to offer, or at the very least be able to tolerate it (which I can't when it comes to MP at this point), then I'm not gonna bother with it.

That's a totally superfluous argument.
#9AlltraPosted 3/17/2013 3:18:06 AM
I don't really care.
---
#10RBGamer_Posted 3/17/2013 3:22:23 AM
Deathclutch84 posted...
RBGamer_ posted...

True working my way there I'm on platinum right now :)

I'm also in Platinum now. Using a level 64 Dryad light campaign and almost all drops where I am (Orc region) are level 90+ lol. I have a great build but I need to level up a LOT to move further on. My Dryad is Badass though.
---
You must destroy the mind, then hopefully retrain
Toruture out the wildness then usher in the tame.