This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What's your favorite female protagonist?

#141ghostwarrior79Posted 3/18/2013 10:45:31 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#142superbowl54Posted 3/18/2013 10:51:10 AM
ghostwarrior79 posted...
superbowl54 posted...
ghostwarrior79 posted...

Your image didn't make any sense.Next time you send me something make it worth my time or else I'll take all your precious time away in a blink of an eye!

It made perfect sense, I'll never not find internet tough guys hilarious.

Are you on vacation from school? Tired of getting beat up every day by bullies?

You moron,I homeschool!Get out of this topic,or I'll have AGENT 47 haul your worthless corpse to the crocodiles and let the crocs have you for lunch!While me and 47 have a good laugh!

LMAO
Trust me when I say nobody is laughing as hard as I am right now
---
XBL: Beasts Inc; PSN: DeadlySilence
Currently Playing: Dark Souls, Persona 4 Arena, Black Ops 2, Hyperdimension Neptunia Mk2, ZOE HD, Valkyria Chronicles, DmC
#143Persephone42Posted 3/18/2013 11:03:52 AM
superbowl54 posted...
ghostwarrior79 posted...
superbowl54 posted...
ghostwarrior79 posted...

Your image didn't make any sense.Next time you send me something make it worth my time or else I'll take all your precious time away in a blink of an eye!

You moron,I homeschool!Get out of this topic,or I'll have AGENT 47 haul your worthless corpse to the crocodiles and let the crocs have you for lunch!While me and 47 have a good laugh!

LMAO

Can't respond yet. Too busy laughing harder than Superbowl54.
#144superbowl54Posted 3/18/2013 11:08:02 AM
Persephone42 posted...
superbowl54 posted...
ghostwarrior79 posted...
superbowl54 posted...
ghostwarrior79 posted...

LMAO

Impossible!

XD
---
Currently Playing: Dark Souls, Persona 4 Arena, Black Ops 2, Hyperdimension Neptunia Mk2, ZOE HD, Valkyria Chronicles, DmC
#145true_gamer80Posted 3/18/2013 11:09:47 AM
Faith, really liked her character and mood set by the game just made me like her that muh more.

Realy good character imo and no need for big breasts or sex appeal to make her character so strong. CLassic protanganist imo
---
Kool Kieth for president!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zeknB3ceRNA
#146Persephone42Posted 3/18/2013 11:52:46 AM
superbowl54 posted...
Persephone42 posted...
superbowl54 posted...
LMAO

Impossible!

XD

Dude, I'm LMAO but I'm also serious! This is such a target-rich environment, I can't stop laughing long enough to figure out which one of these whining brats should be nailed next! Did you catch that he said "I homeschool!" Not "I homeschooled," but "I homeschool," as in present tense. C'mon man, that's a gem right there. We're talking to a kid who happens to hang out with Secret Ninja Agents [*wink, nudge*]. Then monkeys flew from my butt lol

Then there's Soph. I can't do his response yet because:
1. He's calling in back-up because he's completely indefensible, yet the back-up he calls for is more inept than he. Hell, I'm waiting for the Clown Car to pull up at my front door any minute now LOL
2. For some reason, he and his lot remind me too terribly much of this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sZa26_esLBE
#147AmyUnleashedPosted 3/18/2013 11:55:49 AM
Yuna from FFX / FFX-2
#148Silver_SparkletPosted 3/18/2013 12:03:34 PM
true_gamer80 posted...
Faith, really liked her character and mood set by the game just made me like her that muh more.

Realy good character imo and no need for big breasts or sex appeal to make her character so strong. CLassic protanganist imo

STOP HI-JACKING THE THREAD! where having a serious discussion here, no-one cares about what character you liked in whatever game, GET LOST!

http://zeroshift.imgur.com/popcorn_gifs#8
---
simple & effective
#149superbowl54Posted 3/18/2013 12:05:19 PM
Persephone42 posted...
superbowl54 posted...
Persephone42 posted...
superbowl54 posted...
LMAO

Impossible!

XD

Dude, I'm LMAO but I'm also serious! This is such a target-rich environment, I can't stop laughing long enough to figure out which one of these whining brats should be nailed next! Did you catch that he said "I homeschool!" Not "I homeschooled," but "I homeschool," as in present tense. C'mon man, that's a gem right there. We're talking to a kid who happens to hang out with Secret Ninja Agents [*wink, nudge*]. Then monkeys flew from my butt lol

Then there's Soph. I can't do his response yet because:
1. He's calling in back-up because he's completely indefensible, yet the back-up he calls for is more inept than he. Hell, I'm waiting for the Clown Car to pull up at my front door any minute now LOL
2. For some reason, he and his lot remind me too terribly much of this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sZa26_esLBE

I know, he makes it really easy to laugh at him XD. Don't forget the threats, those will always make me laugh the hardest. He probably learns all of his "skillz" from his best buddy, 47. LOL.

As for Soph, I can't wait for his next troll topic. We should ALL refer to him as "Sweetie" "darling" etc from now on.
---
#150xenosaga123Posted 3/18/2013 12:15:37 PM
KOS-MOS is one of the greatest protagonists ever.