This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What's your favorite female protagonist?

#161Darth RustitoPosted 3/18/2013 12:27:47 PM
Terra from FF6, Lenneth from Valkyrie Profile, FemShep.
---
Be safe at night--sleep with a cop.
#162Silver_SparkletPosted 3/18/2013 12:53:58 PM
Persephone42 posted...
true_gamer80 posted...
Silver_Sparklet posted...
true_gamer80 posted...
Faith, really liked her character and mood set by the game just made me like her that muh more.

Realy good character imo and no need for big breasts or sex appeal to make her character so strong. CLassic protanganist imo

STOP HI-JACKING THE THREAD! where having a serious discussion here, no-one cares about what character you liked in whatever game, GET LOST!

http://zeroshift.imgur.com/popcorn_gifs#8

wtf....Im a bit lost here lol...

LOL, you're all good, no worries :) Pretty sure Silver was just joking [the timing was brilliant, it just happened to fall on you, sorry!]

BTW, love your siggie. We were just discussing Kool Keith on another board not long ago, a truly undervalued talent in his field.

^This^ is correct, I was just foolin don't take it personal but i just couldn't help noticing how drastically & hilariously the direction of the thread changed, i had too sorry X D.

On a side-note this thread is movie adaptation worthy, I can't stop laughing!
---
simple & effective
#163BosSBaerPosted 3/18/2013 1:07:44 PM
Samus Aran.
---
iOS6 - Baerskin //
PSN // BaerPwNz
#164Persephone42Posted 3/18/2013 7:23:43 PM
Tricked Out Horo posted...
Cloud Strife

LOL
#165ghostwarrior79Posted 3/18/2013 11:53:58 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#166Persephone42Posted 3/19/2013 1:29:26 AM
ghostwarrior79 posted...
superbowl54 posted...
I know, he makes it really easy to laugh at him XD. Don't forget the threats, those will always make me laugh the hardest. He probably learns all of his "skillz" from his best buddy, 47. LOL.

As for Soph, I can't wait for his next troll topic. We should ALL refer to him as "Sweetie" "darling" etc from now on.

I am gonna kill all of you one day!

Precious much? Your threats and gang-ups don't faze me in the least. BTW, where did your posts disappear to?
Tick tock, tick tock.
#167mooooo99Posted 3/19/2013 3:00:21 AM
Fem Shephard, Lightning, aya brea and lara croft.
#168ghostwarrior79Posted 3/19/2013 5:52:57 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#169im_a_legendPosted 3/19/2013 5:55:25 AM
Jill Valentine
---
What Im about to do is as dangerous as inviting your mum round for an evening on chatroulette
#170theshovellerPosted 3/19/2013 5:57:03 AM
nouseravailable posted...
gamemaster712 posted...
Maya from P2:EP

This, Jadef rom Beyond Good and Evil and April Ryan from Longest Journey. Plenty of cool female characters, not many protagonists tho.

You know they're making a sequel to Dreamfall, right? Supposedly it's going to wrap up what was left hanging at the end of the last game.
---
You ever meet one of those Don Quixote types and just wonder "What the hell are they thinking?"