This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Cross platform games...

#1Saving_ThrowPosted 3/17/2013 12:02:00 PM
Are there any games that are multiplatform that are BETTER on a specific system? As in tomb raider better on 360 or Ps3? BioShock? ect...

It can be for any reason, even controls, I'm just curious. I've been buying exclusives for a long while now and am just getting around to playing multiplatform games and just wanna know before I go on a buying frenzy. Thanks!!!
---
The man who sold the world? I'm not sure why David Bowie kept sayin' that ****, but I didn't sell anything.
#2mgs4fan540Posted 3/17/2013 12:04:05 PM
FFXIII = better on ps3

but still a crappy game
---
JRPG >>>>WPRG
#3ps3_gamer_norgePosted 3/17/2013 12:10:38 PM
I don't really notice much difference. I know red dead redemption has better grass on 360 than on ps3 but if the aesthetic of grass is a deciding factor for you, then we are very different people.

btw OP, you have a really lame signature
#4AnonUnknownPosted 3/17/2013 12:23:02 PM
The title of this thread is misleading, i was expecting a discussion about Vita games compatible with PS3 and vice-versa.
#5Saving_Throw(Topic Creator)Posted 3/17/2013 2:22:25 PM
bump
---
The man who sold the world? I'm not sure why David Bowie kept sayin' that ****, but I didn't sell anything.
#6JanayBerryPosted 3/17/2013 2:27:12 PM(edited)
AnonUnknown posted...
The title of this thread is misleading, i was expecting a discussion about Vita games compatible with PS3 and vice-versa.

Me, too! The title should have been "Multi..." instead of "Cross...".
---
PSN ID: Jim_Berry
Favorites (since 3/14/13): DC Universe Online, Devil May Cry: HD Collection, Mass Effect, Double Dragon Neon, Saints Row: The Third.