This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Poll: Which franchise do you wish they would STOP MILKING already?

#51brycemorrPosted 3/17/2013 7:47:33 PM
Id say Medal Of Honor but theres nothing to milk.

Call of Duty just needs a break.

Battlefied can keep going. cause at least theres a break every other year. With Bad Company as well.
---
psn: bdawgtimes84
#52gamemaster712Posted 3/17/2013 7:48:11 PM
All of them
---
Lord of gaming!!! (probably)
#53archizzyPosted 3/17/2013 7:57:57 PM
Nightwish posted...
Is there some sort of 'who's the biggest troll on these boards' contest I don't know about? Seems like Whiny McGee here has put his crying about everything into overdrive lately and unsophisticated is on a roll too.

He sort of has a "Greer Jr" schtick going but even more negative and predictable. At least Sophistication from time to time has some wry humor.
---
PSN ID: sled_dogs76
60" Pioneer Kuro Elite PRO151FD, Yamaha RX-V3900 A/V Receiver, Oppo DV983-H player. Coming soon: 2 Seaton Submersives from Mark Seaton
#54Mattywright77Posted 3/17/2013 8:01:26 PM
archizzy posted...
Nightwish posted...
Is there some sort of 'who's the biggest troll on these boards' contest I don't know about? Seems like Whiny McGee here has put his crying about everything into overdrive lately and unsophisticated is on a roll too.

He sort of has a "Greer Jr" schtick going but even more negative and predictable. At least Sophistication from time to time has some wry humor.

Thats what im saying. I dont usually agree with sophie but he is entertaining and I think realizes he borders on self parody.
---
Now playing : Yakuza 3, Doom 3:BFG Edition, Mass Effect 3.