This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

In order to platinum GoW ascension, you need a online pass.

#1DantechanPosted 3/17/2013 3:24:26 PM
how ridiculous. I guess if you get the game used you will never be able to platinum the game
#2zyrax2301Posted 3/17/2013 3:27:05 PM
That's not really a surprise nowadays.

It definitely sucks, though. MP trophies are a blight.
---
Why? Because **** you is why.
#3ManuKesnaPosted 3/17/2013 3:32:42 PM
get it new then
---
PSN: Manu-Kesna
GT: ManuKesna
#4Ghetto_ninjaPosted 3/17/2013 3:35:10 PM
It's probably not a very hard trophy to obtain most MP trophies nowadays. They basically just play for so long get trophy. They only do the specific action harder to obtain ones for DLC map packs.
---
PSN ID: Psychonik
JUSTICE FOR TRAYVON!!!
#5AlltraPosted 3/17/2013 3:38:27 PM(edited)
Yet another reason I won't be buying GoW: A.

I don't even give a damn about the Trophy, just the fact that it's online, and that they're using online passes.

{Bleep} online and everything that it's spawned.
---
If you're not going to share with the entire class, then don't bother sharing at all.
#6zyrax2301Posted 3/17/2013 3:38:31 PM
^ Yeah. They just make them as long and tedious as possible to try and keep the population up...reach max level with every team, get 10000 kills, play for 1000 hours, etc.

Tomb Raider's single player trophies can all be earned in one playthrough (on easy), while you need to reach level 60 3 times (!!!) to get all of the multiplayer trophies. It's f***ing ridiculous.
---
#7skeithxthPosted 3/17/2013 3:42:20 PM
You know you don't have to Platinum the game to either enjoy nor complete it, right?
---
Yo Sephiroth, I'm really happy for you, and imma let you finish but Kefka Palazzo is the best Final Fantasy villain of all time.
#8deadmarvPosted 3/17/2013 3:51:36 PM
skeithxth posted...
You know you don't have to Platinum the game to either enjoy nor complete it, right?

---
All PS3 owners should boycott Bethesda.
#9AlltraPosted 3/17/2013 3:53:05 PM(edited)
Just because it's optional doesn't mean it should be awful. It being optional or not, it's still a part of the game. It reflects on the quality of the game. It taints the entire game with it's awfulness. If it's not enjoyable, then why play it?
---
If you're not going to share with the entire class, then don't bother sharing at all.
#10zyrax2301Posted 3/17/2013 3:52:02 PM
skeithxth posted...

I would argue with that. Completing a game, from my perspective, means doing everything...not just finishing the single-player story.

If you don't see it that way fine, but there are a lot of people who do.
---