This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Mortal Kombat: Komplete Edition or Ultimate Marvel VS. Capcom 3?

#21NashtheLionPosted 3/17/2013 8:57:18 PM
Just got MK yesterday. As a non fighting fan, I'm diggin it.
---
I left in love, in laughter, and in truth, and wherever truth, love and laughter abide, I am there in spirit. - Bill Hicks
#22Damn_DeaditePosted 3/17/2013 9:09:34 PM
Get Super Street Fighter 4 AE.

39 Characters, each with their own opening, rival fight and ending.

Easy to learn, hard to master.

Active online comminuty.

Pretty balanced cast of characters. Theres a play style for everyone.
---
Herrehkhan313
I'll swallow your soul!
#23spacejamjordanzPosted 3/17/2013 9:43:06 PM
Mortal Kombat easily. More content in that title especially if you're a single player type of guy. UMVC3 is a great fighter, but there isn't much to single player due to the lack of modes. Heroes&Heralds helps, but still pales in comparison to MK.
---
"Attack me if you dare. I will crush you." Ken Masters <Street Fighter II>
#24yahya_no_1Posted 3/17/2013 11:10:19 PM
FiendingHard posted...
yahya_no_1 posted...
If by more content you mean 3 hour story mode and 2 hour gimmick tower than yes, MK has more content.

Graveyard, secret boss fights, 3 hours story, mini games, test your luck, tag team, 1v1, Coop online, arcade endings other than story AND less trollish fan base.

Is much better than only having 1 mode other than arcade and very VERY bad online code+ bad rank sytem on top of that

Implying MK netcode is any good. UMvC3 netcode is bad, MK netcode is atrocious and was unplayable when I got it at release.

Also while we're on the topic of MK having more "content" I should point out that UMvC3 has around 20 more playable characters with a much more expansive and diverse moveset. I guess people forget that around here because the only thing that counts as content is gimmicks and mediocre cutscenes where a single character one shots half the cast.

In a fighting game, the fighting and the characters should come before the cutscenes and gimmicks, hence why UMvC3 is still the most popular game in the fighting game community over a year after its release (2 years if you count the vanilla release)

lol
---
PSN:yahyano1