This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Dragons Dogma 14.99$ @ Best Buy.

#11_tanjil_Posted 3/17/2013 9:44:55 PM
yeah but the expansion will be available as DLC as well. Also I think the DLC version of the expansion will come with some extras for the loyal fans who bought the vanilla version of the game. It's probably more beneficial and cheaper to buy the game for $15 then the expansion after
#12FoxtrotDelta88Posted 3/17/2013 9:45:10 PM
Damn_Deadite posted...
FoxtrotDelta88 posted...
kcypher2000 posted...
Isn't the ultimate version coming out in like a month or so?

In a way, yes. It's going to have the DLC in it, so despite it being at an amazing price, I'm waiting for that reason, and because the nearest Best Buy is about 45 minutes away

Isnt the 'Ultimate' version going to be like $49.99?

Get the game now for $15.. Then the DLC will probably be $20 at most. Thats a $15 savings!

Also, im pretty sure theres bonuses unlocked for having a vanilla gamesave file in the DLC.

$40, and i don't have $15 to spend right now nor do i feel like driving 45 minutes to Best Buy again, i just went yesterday for a new controller. plus it's like $15 on amazon too so no biggy if i don't get it at Best Buy any time soon
---
I believe in Jim Gordon...I believe in Harvey Dent...I believe in Gotham City
#13kcypher2000Posted 3/17/2013 9:49:33 PM
_tanjil_ posted...
yeah but the expansion will be available as DLC as well. Also I think the DLC version of the expansion will come with some extras for the loyal fans who bought the vanilla version of the game. It's probably more beneficial and cheaper to buy the game for $15 then the expansion after

Its not going to be DLC. Just if you already had the first game you get 100k rift crystals. You still got to buy Dark Arisen.
#14_tanjil_Posted 3/17/2013 10:03:33 PM
kcypher2000 posted...
_tanjil_ posted...

Its not going to be DLC. Just if you already had the first game you get 100k rift crystals. You still got to buy Dark Arisen.

Really? that sucks. So I guess it detects the vanilla save file? I haven't really followed the game since it was announced. Guess people should start selling their copies of dragons dogma
#15Damn_DeaditePosted 3/17/2013 10:18:53 PM
kcypher2000 posted...
_tanjil_ posted...

Thats the first ive heard of this.. So i googled it and you're right.

http://m.oxm.co.uk/49552/dragons-dogma-dark-arisen-content-will-not-be-sold-separately-as-dragons-dogma-dlc/

This makes me sad. :/
---
Herrehkhan313
I'll swallow your soul!
#16AlltraPosted 3/17/2013 10:37:36 PM
Come talk to me when it's $15, and includes all the DLC and Expansion Packs. In other words, when they release a "Complete" Edition with all the content, for that price. Then we'll talk.
---
If you're not going to share with the entire class, then don't bother sharing at all.
#17BEB22(Topic Creator)Posted 3/18/2013 7:43:10 AM
Damn what a bunch if whiners. Itll be 15 bucks with all the dlc in about...never
---
PSN- Bushwick128
#18friendlyspiderPosted 3/18/2013 2:32:41 PM
Was this only yesterday, or is it still available? the price says $49.99 on the site.
---
PSN/MGO = friendlyspider
"talking?! during horsehead bookends?!?"
#19BLAZE_92XPosted 3/18/2013 3:32:33 PM
Tag
---
http://i.imgur.com/njbwxoN.jpg
#20nihilist212Posted 3/18/2013 3:34:12 PM
What type of game is this? Stupid question I know, but I like to ask the fans of a game about it. And I just mean is it an RPG type game, etc.
---
Go, then.....there are other worlds than these.
psn: jcvdismyhero