This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

So, GameStop employees got to play The Last of Us...

#1SakurafanboyPosted 3/17/2013 8:57:15 PM
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=525432

Yeah, its neat about the wristband, but my question is this... if employees - regular joe employees - get to play the demo, why do we have to wait till ****ing end of May to play the same exact thing?

I call BS on this, Sony. Loads of BS on you and your Naughty Dog friends.
---
Team Gracidea - We live to love!
Proud fan of all that is Shaymin!
#2Stubbled_PS3Posted 3/17/2013 8:58:37 PM
It is just for them to better promote the game. A good chunk of them did not even know what genre the game is.
---
360 GT--- Stubbled CRT1
PSN--- StubbledCRT1
#3Iceberg73ePosted 3/17/2013 9:02:40 PM
Well it's not like every employee at all gamestops everywhere got to play the game... Could be just an employee located near the Santa Monica based studio.
---
Ill lick all fanboys ass! - arsios
#4DarkFistsPosted 3/17/2013 9:03:54 PM
Stubbled_PS3 posted...
It is just for them to better promote the game. A good chunk of them did not even know what genre the game is.

This.
---
PSN=Gelthidor
#5FiendingHardPosted 3/17/2013 9:04:01 PM
Stubbled_PS3 posted...

How about promoting it directly with PS3 owners aka the people who will ****ing pay for it? I hate how Gamestop employees get all the perks. You people have no idea how much swag publishers send them which actual customers never even get a glimpse of. I'd know because I worked at EB Games for 4 months.

EB hasn't kept these companies alive for decades, paying customers have.
---
What is faith then but persistent hope in the face of relentless doubt.
Now Playing: Metal Gear Rising, God of War: Ascension, Final Fantasy 9.
#6RyuuHou25Posted 3/17/2013 9:04:11 PM
Yeah, why would they let people employed in the gaming industry that help them make money and sell games as opposed to you, that's just.....ridiculous!

Why, the fact that the CEOs know more about PS4 than we do is absurd too!!

RAGERAGERAGERAGE

Seriously though, you going to complain that people from E3 have played it and not you as well?
---
PSN ID: RyuuHou24
"I never said that....and even if I said it, I never said it" - Dr Peter Venkman RGB
#7TomorrowDogPosted 3/17/2013 9:04:26 PM
Gamestop employees so swag I want to work there.
---
"Happiness is nature's way of telling human resources you're overpaid." - Catbert
#8SayoriaPosted 3/17/2013 9:04:49 PM
Because Gamestop employees are rarely gamers anyways. Why not try to turn them into gamers? It's like passing a 12 year old his first cigarette.
---
Sailor Moon returns 2013! O_o
#9Sakurafanboy(Topic Creator)Posted 3/17/2013 9:10:06 PM
RyuuHou25 posted...
Yeah, why would they let people employed in the gaming industry that help them make money and sell games as opposed to you, that's just.....ridiculous!

Why, the fact that the CEOs know more about PS4 than we do is absurd too!!

RAGERAGERAGERAGE

Seriously though, you going to complain that people from E3 have played it and not you as well?

Working a retail job =/= in the gaming industry
---
Team Gracidea - We live to love!
Proud fan of all that is Shaymin!
#10ShineboxerPosted 3/17/2013 9:15:24 PM
Five bucks says they'll still ask if I want it for Xbox or PC.
---
Intel Core i5-3570K | ASUS P8Z77-V DELUXE |ASUS GeForce GTX 660 Ti SLI | G.SKILL Ripjaws Z Series 16GB | 3TB Seagate Barracuda x2 | 256GB Crucial M4 SSD