This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

So, GameStop employees got to play The Last of Us...

#11RyuuHou25Posted 3/17/2013 8:22:50 PM
Sakurafanboy posted...
RyuuHou25 posted...
Yeah, why would they let people employed in the gaming industry that help them make money and sell games as opposed to you, that's just.....ridiculous!

Why, the fact that the CEOs know more about PS4 than we do is absurd too!!

RAGERAGERAGERAGE

Seriously though, you going to complain that people from E3 have played it and not you as well?

Working a retail job =/= in the gaming industry

It's more in the gaming industry than you whether you like it or not. It may be a retail job, but if they get to play demos earlier than the public, that's called a perk of being employed with said company.

Kind of like how people who work in a movie theater get to see movies before the general public, or see movies that are out for free. Going to whine about that too?
---
PSN ID: RyuuHou24
"I never said that....and even if I said it, I never said it" - Dr Peter Venkman RGB
#12Bancario51Posted 3/17/2013 8:32:08 PM
i love in murica i have rights
---
What is the meaning of life? A: Nanomachines, son
If you agree to be my wangdingo, quote my level and karma~
#13flame030191Posted 3/17/2013 8:37:17 PM
Motsu posted...
Because Gamestop employees are rarely gamers anyways. Why not try to turn them into gamers? It's like passing a 12 year old his first cigarette.

Except most of the time they will hire regular gamers over anyone else.

The bad side to this is sometimes they hire biased gamers. Ive actually been criticized before at GameStop because i play PlayStation primarily, even though i also have an Xbox.
---
PSN ID: Troll_Face_Flame (formerly armyflame) X360 gamertag: ArmyFlame9
The more people post on GameFaqs, the more I lose faith in humanity.