This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What game have you replayed more then any other game you have?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. What game have you replayed more then any other game you have?
3 years ago#1
I know I already made a topic tonight but I really wanted to make this one. Mine is Kingdom Hearts 2, combined with the final mix version I have replayed it atleast 350 times in 5 years.
"You're gonna get shown the door, old man."
3 years ago#2
GTA trilogy. I still play them most recently Vice City.
Now playing : Yakuza 3, Doom 3:BFG Edition, Mass Effect 3.
3 years ago#3
Probably either Star Fox 64 or God of War (either 1 or 2).
PSN ID: Troll_Face_Flame (formerly armyflame) X360 gamertag: ArmyFlame9
The more people post on GameFaqs, the more I lose faith in humanity.
3 years ago#4
Either Morrowind or Castlevania: SotN.
http://i.imgur.com/dhoyf.jpg
3 years ago#5
No idea. I don't honestly keep track of how many times I've replayed the games I own.

Venturing a guess, it might be Mega Man X, although it could easily be Mega Man X2, Chrono Trigger, Final Fantasy VI, Earthbound, and a handful of other games that I tend to replay yearly.
If you're not going to share with the entire class, then don't bother sharing at all.
3 years ago#6
FF Tactics.
I left in love, in laughter, and in truth, and wherever truth, love and laughter abide, I am there in spirit. - Bill Hicks
3 years ago#7
Tetris, MGS4, Gallaga, Killzone 2, Keen 4, Wipeout HD, Pixel Junk Eden, Demon's Souls, Street fighter, GT5, Ocarina of time, Tekken 3, etc.... I've played alot actually so IDK
3 years ago#8
350 times? o_O

FFVIII for sure.

I don't really get a chance to replay games these days. I'd always make time for that, though.
BB<3BB 18.9.2011
ill have quick shower now babe SHOWER KEEPS ME WARM UNLIKE UR COLD HEART
3 years ago#9
Probably Ratchet and Clank: Going Commando. Don't remember the exact amount, but a lot. I also replayed Final Fantasy X quite a few times too.
John Lennon, 1940 - (Infinite Symbol)
PSN: naathaann
3 years ago#10
probably the dungeon crawlers from last gen, baldurs gate dark alliance 1 and 2, champions of norrath...

i also put a hefty amount of time into the first 2 Halo games, my brother and i would do system link a lot, and just find the oddest ways to mess around.

too bad system link never really worked with campaign, that would have been awesome.
R.I.P. Jimmy "The Rev" Sullivan, you'll be missed.
PSN - Disp0sable_13
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. What game have you replayed more then any other game you have?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived