This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Persona 4 Arena dated for Europe

#11Mutant1988Posted 3/18/2013 3:31:56 AM
Klobzi posted...
So what's it going to be? Buying the game to show support for bringing it here or don't buy it to show Atlus this is some straight up BS?

Buy.

Because at least it's a physical retail release and not some digital bull****.
---
Know that if you allow someone to take advantage of you, they might make it a habit.
#12namethatno1usesPosted 3/18/2013 3:33:15 AM
And this is the reason why Atlus doesn't deserve all the praise they get.
They hate EU just as much as Nintendo.
---
Every time a masterpiece like Nier comes along, we get 100 boring shooters. Life's unfair. - simonstrane
#13ZurrurPosted 3/18/2013 3:35:28 AM
Im sure they had very good reason to region lock this game
Thanks Atlus, i know you were working very hard for this, gonna pre-order it now
#14monkeypahngPosted 3/18/2013 3:50:44 AM
namethatno1uses posted...

Wait, what?

Klobzi posted...
So what's it going to be? Buying the game to show support for bringing it here or don't buy it to show Atlus this is some straight up BS?

The latter has a fundamental flaw.

Not really proving a point to them when your point is that their games don't sell when they already can see that their games don't sell here.

It's not actually going to change anything for the better.
---
The console with the greater spec generally loses.
FC: 1719-3458-5336 Follow me on twitter @Jamyfang
#15ScreamingMidgetPosted 3/18/2013 4:09:13 AM
monkeypahng posted...
namethatno1uses posted...

Wait, what?

Klobzi posted...

The latter has a fundamental flaw.

Not really proving a point to them when your point is that their games don't sell when they already can see that their games don't sell here.

It's not actually going to change anything for the better.

Their games would sell if they would release them. Europe has to wait a year for every Atlus release. What doe Europe do? They import US copies.
#16izza20Posted 3/18/2013 4:25:00 AM
I love persona 4 and I will buy this.

But I'm not happy about it supporting this.
#17diebuster2Posted 3/18/2013 4:29:33 AM
Bestia_Somnia posted...
ScreamingMidget posted...
LOL, wow.

I really don't care anymore by now. They don't deserve any money for this bulls*** anyway.

They also said people would get some epic stuff to make up for it, but...only a soundtrack and wallpapers and avatars? Wow.

This. Lets not support this crap. BlazBlue 3 will probably be much better anyway.

This for me also. Absolutely pathetic and to charge it at full price after a year is even worse.
---
You either die a hero or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain. - Harvey Dent.
#18The_LimitPosted 3/18/2013 4:29:57 AM
I hope those avatars come to NA! :D
---
Add me! PSN: TheLimit32 4everrr Playing: P4 Golden, P3: FES and P4: Arena
Yukiko <3 Check Out Our Gallery Of Eternal Love! http://imgur.com/a/cBYhI#0
#19UniversquallPosted 3/18/2013 4:33:45 AM
Zurrur posted...
Im sure they had very good reason to region lock this game
Thanks Atlus, i know you were working very hard for this, gonna pre-order it now

lol
---
After the Fallout
#20monkeypahngPosted 3/18/2013 4:39:01 AM
ScreamingMidget posted...

Their games would sell if they would release them. Europe has to wait a year for every Atlus release. What doe Europe do? They import US copies.

Well it's just a cycle. Their games don't sell well here, so there's no priority to bring the games here. Whilst the games are perceived to be not selling well because people import them.

In the end, Zen United suffer because they're the ones that get all the hate mail.

Not that the games not selling well is the only factor though.

But it would be nice to see the game sell well seeing how the game is region locked so there is no more excuses.
---
The console with the greater spec generally loses.
FC: 1719-3458-5336 Follow me on twitter @Jamyfang