This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

too many assassin creeds

#1GigerSupremePosted 3/18/2013 4:46:07 AM
im honestly getting very tired of the franchise...

i was kinda already spent with ac2 (which was pretty good)' but decided to give ac3 a shot because i liked the setting.

turns out its not enough to make a game good... i feel the series has run its course, and there really isnt much left to do with the games... even if you come up with really great ideas for a setting in history its probably bot gona be enough to make the game great as we all learned from ac3.

the franchise has become stagnant and samey. i cannot express how un hyped i am for the 4th game. i really just dont care and its really hard to muster any care for that matter.

its a shame too, because they are obviously puttng alot of effort into creating the eras they represent, and building huge spawling environments... but for what? the parkpur isnt fun anymore, combat is too slow and unresponsive to compete with other action games, missions have become too rigid and the player is no longer given the option for creativity.

im just so fatigued with assassins creed... im tired of hearing about it. id much prefer ubisoft put some effort into something else now... particularly something beyond good and evil related.
#2AjescentPosted 3/18/2013 4:49:16 AM
Maybe AC5 next year will change your mind.
---
I survived the Apocalyps3 and the Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.
If my speilling or grammar sucks, it's the fault of my Vita Touchscreen.
#3Lord_XandrosPosted 3/18/2013 4:49:42 AM
Then ignore the series and don't purchase the new game.
---
http://www.yourgamercards.net/trophy/custom1/Angelic_Rave.png | Alternate PSN Account - MrRaveyGravy
http://www.youtube.com/user/MrRaveyGravy
#4GigerSupreme(Topic Creator)Posted 3/18/2013 4:53:15 AM
Ajescent posted...
Maybe AC5 next year will change your mind.

doubtful, i thought that with 3... im done with these games.
#5tigerex777Posted 3/18/2013 4:53:30 AM
It is one of the most milked and repetitive series.
---
i5 760 @ 3.8ghz / 4GB DDR3 Ripjaws / GTX 460 SLI @ 800/2000 / Cooler Master GX 750W PSU / Cooler Master Advance II case / Acer 22 1680x1050 / Windows 7 64
#6GigerSupreme(Topic Creator)Posted 3/18/2013 4:53:35 AM
Lord_Xandros posted...
Then ignore the series and don't purchase the new game.

thats the plan.