This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Who would you like to see Capcom make an enemy of now?

#11DarkSymbiotePosted 3/18/2013 7:04:50 PM
THE_PS1_PATRIOT posted...
DarkSymbiote posted...
Square Enix.

SE vs. Capcom: New Age of Disappointment.

You're gonna pay us for this ride!!!!!!!! Sing it!!!

*sings the same line... forever*

GradyHoover posted...
DarkSymbiote posted...
Square Enix.

SE vs. Capcom: New Age of Disappointment.

Would the entire game be Versions of Lightning battling against Someone-That's-Not-MegaMan?

Yes. Toriyama would like you to fall in love with Lightning all over again.
---
My Resident Evil 6 Review| My XCOM: Enemy Unknown Review
http://bitly.com/Z2CT6n | http://bit.ly/RJGjrn
#12boredofyouPosted 3/18/2013 7:26:20 PM
Capcom and EA vs Square Enix and Activision tag

The game starts off with four characters.. On a select screen that fits 700.

All other characters are 100 kb..
Also, the main vs game mode requires you to team two players from the same company.

The game must be online to play and there is an online pass. Trophies can only be unlocked via beating the game with characters other than the starting four. There are only 2 locations to fight in but thanks to day one dlc, there are 21 extra levels.

Colored outfits dlc and extra game modes are rumored but only if the game hits certain unspecified sales targets..

Oh yeah, Capcom has 4 dlc versions of Ryu, Ken and Akuma in its lineup. All extra outfits sold separately.
---
If you fell for it, it isn't cheap. It is just something that works on you. Adapt.. Or curl up in the fetal position, your call.
#13boredofyouPosted 3/18/2013 7:32:20 PM(edited)
Oh yeah, I forgot..
Preorder dlc to include 4 special characters from the game company that corresponds to the system you bought!

But you only get one character per preorder..
---
If you fell for it, it isn't cheap. It is just something that works on you. Adapt.. Or curl up in the fetal position, your call.
#14digitalwill2000(Topic Creator)Posted 3/18/2013 8:36:28 PM
Dont forget, you have to buy tokens to use characters. But tkens can only be bought in bulks
---
Internet Troll = Someone who attempts to aggravate online.
GameFaqs Troll = Anyone with an opinion...
#15DarknessXSeekerPosted 3/18/2013 8:39:00 PM
Capcom vs. SE, I want to see Sephiroth and Vergil fight.
---
"You're gonna get shown the door, old man."
#16theshovellerPosted 3/18/2013 8:50:41 PM
Does it have to be a game company? I can think of a comic company or two that would be pretty cool. Whoever made the Darkness comics and such, that whole universe would be pretty cool to have in a fighting game against Capcom (was it Top Cow or something?) and possibly Image Comics.

Anyway, as for game companies, maybe Konami. Have some of the Silent Hill, Metal Gear, Castlevania, and Contra guys be in it.
---
You ever meet one of those Don Quixote types and just wonder "What the hell are they thinking?"
#17KCJ5062Posted 3/18/2013 8:55:19 PM
DC comics.
#18GuardianShadow0Posted 3/18/2013 9:00:45 PM
Zignoff posted...
I thought you were talking about it's customers....

Already made enemies with Clover games fans, Breath of Fire Fans, Megaman fans,Resident Evil Fans and recently Devil may Cry Fans, only ones left are the Monster Hunter Fans I think...

Capcom won't make an enemy of the MH fans. The ones in Japan are crazy and would probably burn Capcom's HQ to the ground. It's pretty much the Japanese CoD. They make far too much money on MH to try to screw with it. MH4 already isn't sitting right with a lot of people.
---
http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=RYXYmYq3kWc
#19THE_PS1_PATRIOTPosted 3/18/2013 9:47:51 PM
boredofyou posted...
Capcom and EA vs Square Enix and Activision tag

The game starts off with four characters.. On a select screen that fits 700.

All other characters are 100 kb..
Also, the main vs game mode requires you to team two players from the same company.

The game must be online to play and there is an online pass. Trophies can only be unlocked via beating the game with characters other than the starting four. There are only 2 locations to fight in but thanks to day one dlc, there are 21 extra levels.

Colored outfits dlc and extra game modes are rumored but only if the game hits certain unspecified sales targets..

Oh yeah, Capcom has 4 dlc versions of Ryu, Ken and Akuma in its lineup. All extra outfits sold separately.

Sounds waaay too legit....Are you one of the developers?
---
PLAYSTATION PATRIOT